The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Tampa looking for Veteran D

86Viking

4 hours ago, apollo said:

Hmmm Edler loves Vancouver but perhaps he'll waive to play with Hedman? 

No doubt he'll still spend his summers here though. I'm sure he feels the same way I do about Tampa being a dumpster. 

I'd do something like...

Peca/Gourde + 2018 1st + 2019 2nd for Edler 

Ya, that’s gonna happen.......

58 minutes ago, messier's_elbow said:

No thanks. Rather keep our best Defensive player. Without Tanev we aren’t much better then Buffalo.

We arent much better with Tanev. Be interesting to see which team gets out of the bottom barrel of the league 1st. 

I think Edler a lefty would slot in nicely onto their 2nd pair. Coburn can play the right side and I think Sergachev can as well

1 minute ago, Yotes said:

We arent much better with Tanev. Be interesting to see which team gets out of the bottom barrel of the league 1st. 

I think Edler a lefty would slot in nicely onto their 2nd pair. Coburn can play the right side and I think Sergachev can as well

TBL are sheltering Serg tho. just below 16 minutes per game with about 70% offensive zone starts. Tanev would be a welcome addition.

33 minutes ago, Yotes said:

That is a lie.

40 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

TBL are sheltering Serg tho. just below 16 minutes per game with about 70% offensive zone starts. Tanev would be a welcome addition.

Exactly acquiring Edler or Tanev allows them to keep Sergachev on the 3rd pair. Smart move especially come playoff time

Archived