The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) NEW YORK ISLANDERS VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Bo fan

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"My mom called me last night and she was upset that Goldy might not play tonight, as it was reported. That's not correct, Goldy is in. As is Jokinen. Dowd is out." - Green

Quote of the year. Green doesn't take $&!# frim the media.

3 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"My mom called me last night and she was upset that Goldy might not play tonight, as it was reported. That's not correct, Goldy is in. As is Jokinen. Dowd is out." - Green

This is real quote or you made it up?

2 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Really didn't like the pregame Boeser interview because of the questions asked by the media, media asks stupid questions feel sorry for Brock having to answer them almost felt like he was annoyed by it tbh, media back off and don't piss off our future.

Yeah it was dumb. But Boeser handled it very well. Stupid questions but smart, honest, and down to earth responses.

I hope the goal tonight is to shut down Barzal and that's it, doesn't matter if they lose 10-0 as long as Barzal doesn't get a point. 3 man coverage on him if must be.

Also pretty sure Bavel_Pure is the reason for the #metoo movement. Maybe the mods need to let him know that TimesUp.

2 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

Calgary Flames won't make the Playoffs, They could get a lottery pick.

Trouble is, they traded this years 1st round and 2nd round picks to the Islanders! :P

I really think Calgary stopped their rebuild about two seasons too short. They traded too many draft picks before becoming a consistent team.

We should make sure that we don't make this mistake. We should not trade first round picks until 2020 at the earliest.

It’s amazing how if you are old enough to have watched the Canucks through the 80’s it sure does take away the difficulty of watch the team now. The struggles of today just don’t feel like that big of a deal. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. The 80’s just felt so much darker. I remember watching games when the Nucks were up 8-5 going into the 3rd vs the Oil and loose 13-9. 

I don't know, I’m just enjoying watching the games for the individual player, to see if there is growth and development. Are they repeating the same mistakes, is there signs of chemistry. If they win great, if they don’t, then oh well. Just don’t play apathetic. Play with pride and go down swinging. For the most part they have done that. 

Go Canucks Go!!

8 minutes ago, John McClane said:

It’s amazing how if you are old enough to have watched the Canucks through the 80’s it sure does take away the difficulty of watch the team now. The struggles of today just don’t feel like that big of a deal. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. The 80’s just felt so much darker. I remember watching games when the Nucks were up 8-5 going into the 3rd vs the Oil and loose 13-9. 

I don't know, I’m just enjoying watching the games for the individual player, to see if there is growth and development. Are they repeating the same mistakes, is there signs of chemistry. If they win great, if they don’t, then oh well. Just don’t play apathetic. Play with pride and go down swinging. For the most part they have done that. 

Go Canucks Go!!

I remember the 80s and the 70s when we were struggling to ice a NHL line up or we had all the castoffs from some team we gave up our first rounder for. Watching the games you can see some real positives coming along. If we get a decent player this year that can be an impact player in2 years or so great. We do not need another forward when the Defense men in this years draft are as good as they are. If i hear BPA one more time i'm going to puke. Stop fishing the puck out of our net we scored 5 goals last game and lost. But its not as bad as 83, 84, 85

Archived