The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Markstrom is a nice guy and a great team mate.

He's not an NHL starting goalie. If he's our starter next year we're back in the lottery.

Which will most likely be the case. Unless Demko blows everybody's d***s off to start next year

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

Markstrom is a nice guy and a great team mate.

He's not an NHL starting goalie. If he's our starter next year we're back in the lottery.

Us being back in the lottery next year is given, regardless who's in net.

Having said that though, Leaky Marky had a lot of chances this season and blew them badly. Guess he's still living up to his old reputation "The best goalie OUTSIDE THE NHL".

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

2 good things the tank continued and they scored finally, but was hoping to see them break the record honestly.

I'm all for tanking at this stage, but why would you want to see them break a rather negative record?

Forget the results, as a young, growing, rebuilding team, I think this is the kind of game we should play for the rest of the season.

Keep up the compete level, make it a hard night for the other team every game, gel as a team, quality evaluation period.

Nothing wrong with losing these games but we gotta at least not waste it and try to make most of these dozen games left. 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Our power play was great, but when you score three goals and lose at home it’s tough. I had to make more saves and get us the win. I was bad today, that’s it.” - Markstrom

Yup, that's it.

That's been it most of the year. Great one night, Swiss Cheese the next couple. A team can't find it's footing like that.

Archived