The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks - March 27 - 7PM PST - Rogers Arena

pluralsight

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I think Sautner stays. Pouliot and Hutton get traded this off-season

He may give Juolevi a real run for his money.  Olli's only advantage is his PPQB skills and offensive instincts.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Wait until Pettersson arrives, some guys will be really pushing then. :lol: 

I am curious if Gaudette might get Sutter a little worried.  Pettersson probably will if Gaudette doesn't.  I wonder if Sutter might ask to be moved at some point if he's stuck on the 4th line.

8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Don't get me wrong, I prefer watching wins. I'm just annoyed Gagner plays like hot garbage right up to the point it no longer matters. Then he stops being the worst player on the ice every shift

A lot of teams seem to play a little better once the pressure is off... and the season is over.  And certain kinds of players (puck carriers/hogs) seem to be a bit more successful when the other team gives them a little room.  Annoying.  Remember how good Kassian looked after the team was out of the playoffs in the Torts year?

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

I am curious if Gaudette might get Sutter a little worried.  Pettersson probably will if Gaudette doesn't.  I wonder if Sutter might ask to be moved at some point if he's stuck on the 4th line.

Money is money though 

Just now, gameburn said:

A lot of teams seem to play a little better once the pressure is off... and the season is over.  And certain kinds of players (puck carriers/hogs) seem to be a bit more successful when the other team gives them a little room.  Annoying.  Remember how good Kassian looked after the team was out of the playoffs in the Torts year?

Yaaaa

He was on a bit of a high there eh...

3 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I can think of 4.375 million reasons why Sutter wouldn't mind that role.

Archived