The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 World Hockey Championships

4 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

There is no need for a shut-down line against the Swiss. Put Bo with someone not named Pageau. Would like to see him back with Dubois... maybe with Jost. 

Our guys have done well, considering poor coaching and bad goal tending.  Plus, we have some very selfish forwards, who only try if they have the puck.  

well now I can see how Swiss beat the finns. 

really need to bury their chances. Barzal was robbed. Like Bo said, need traffic in front.  Can't count on kemper to win it.  Need to keep pressing. Take it to OT or SO if need be. 

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

well now I can see how Swiss beat the finns. 

really need to bury their chances. Barzal was robbed. Like Bo said, need traffic in front.  Can't count on kemper to win it.  Need to keep pressing. Take it to OT or SO if need be. 

gotta find a way to get through to the net with 5 Swiss infront of the goalie for most of the game.  I swear you could throw a blanket over all 6 players at many points.

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

gotta find a way to get through to the net with 5 Swiss infront of the goalie for most of the game.  I swear you could throw a blanket over all 6 players at many points.

Need Shea Weber blasting a couple high ones.  Who’s our hardest shooter?  Waste a couple high ones. 

Archived