The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 World Hockey Championships

17 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Kuemper has been meh but this coach sucks. He keeps like RNH even though he's been junk.

Goaltending let them down big time, also I still don’t understand how Peters was such a hot commodity this offseason, his lineup decisions are Willie bad. Happy the lames picked that guy

8 minutes ago, viking90 said:

Ohh how is this going to be in North America, when two countries that often gets mixed up will be in the final.

Is it Sweden in yellow or is it Switzerland? :wacko:

4 minutes ago, kilgore said:

wait...you took the time to find and come onto this thread just to comment sarcastically that anyone even cares about it? :huh:

it surprised me seeing over 10,000 views and almost 350 comments, guess this is more popular that I thought.

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

so why was he over thinking here? was he being over-coached last season? there was one time in the media where he mentioned he was confused over what Green wanted from him. 

That is entirely possible 

41 minutes ago, drdeath said:

Elias Petersson, World Champion has a pretty nice ring to it :ph34r:

I was thinking the same, I'm disappointed but this means Elias likely picks up another championship. Short of Switzerland pulling a miracle out of their ass against Sweden.

1 hour ago, viking90 said:

Ohh how is this going to be in North America, when two countries that often gets mixed up will be in the final.

Is it Sweden in yellow or is it Switzerland? :wacko:

I think you mean the US 

1 hour ago, drdeath said:

Elias Petersson, World Champion has a pretty nice ring to it :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

I was thinking the same, I'm disappointed but this means Elias likely picks up another championship. Short of Switzerland pulling a miracle out of their ass against Sweden.

Don't crow too much about that if they do take home the gold.  He's been out of the tournament for the last 5-6 days.

8 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Don't crow too much about that if they do take home the gold.  He's been out of the tournament for the last 5-6 days.

That doesn't bother me much, he played pretty well before the injury and his not looking out of place amongst NHL'ers is a feather in his cap. He'll likely have more chances with Sweden going forward to play out a full tourney.

Just now, Coconuts said:

That doesn't bother me much, he played pretty well before the injury and his not looking out of place amongst NHL'ers is a feather in his cap. He'll likely have more chances with Sweden going forward to play out a full tourney.

I agree, but I wouldn't go into other hockey boards and point it out.  People will be d-bags about it.

34 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I agree, but I wouldn't go into other hockey boards and point it out.  People will be d-bags about it.

Perhaps, but that's okay! People are always gonna fuss about something or rather it ain't any skin off my nose you know? Canada's done so if I get Elias being part of another winning squad as a consolation prize that would be rad. If Switzerland beats Sweden it'd make for quite a hockey story though.

Archived