• Noah Dobson
    • Barrett Hayton
    • Oliver Wahlstrom
    • Brady Tkachuk
    • Other
  3. 3. Third Choice

4. 4. Do Not Want

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/22/2018 at 07:00 AM

9 minutes ago, Isam said:

Happy at seventh. If the oilers want to move up then they are gonna have overpay even more. 

Guess it depends what would think is available at ten. Poolparty would be a welcome addition to our forward group. 

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Guess it depends what would think is available at ten. Poolparty would be a welcome addition to our forward group. 

Yeah it would, but believe in &^@#ing over division rivals even more. Lol

If we were to trade with edm I would want another pick to go along with pool party and the first. It is an in division rival trying to pinch up to get most likely one of the offensive defensemen.

1 hour ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

I think Dorion was quoted saying that the top 4 could step into the NHL next year. That would likely imply Tkachuk. Given the situation the Senators are in (they have to give Colorado their 1st next year no matter what), they'd likely be more interested in an NHL player more than teams normally are. All of the defensemen (Hughes, Boqvist, Bouchard, etc.) are all at least one year out, same with the other forwards (Kotkaniemi, Wahlstrom, etc.). 

I personally wouldn't take Tkachuk there (he's hovering around 10th for me), but I could see it happening. It would just bump another defenseman down to the Canucks, so I'm good with it. 

I agree with you about what is good for Vancouver but I can entirely see a scenario where BT is available to them....that is simply if Ottawa does not take him.

12 minutes ago, Isam said:

If we were to trade with edm I would want another pick to go along with pool party and the first. It is an in division rival trying to pinch up to get most likely one of the offensive defensemen.

Their 1st, 2nd and Poolparty?

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

If Brady T falls to 7 (I’d be completely shocked if that happened) the Flames and Oilers will be calling JB offering up ?  

Flames - Hamilton and Bennett

Oilers - 10 plus Poolparty

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

If BT falls to us, could JB create a bidding war for our pick?  Could the Isles offer 11 and 12?  BT could be the ideal winger for Barzel.  

If they really wanted BT, those offers could probably nab up to 4th overall to garauntee to get him instead of waiting to see if he falls to 7th. Ottawa would probably love to get 10th and Puljujarvi. Arizona could use Hamilton and Bennett. Detroit could use any of those offers. 

1 minute ago, drummerboy said:

Hahaha.   

Adding a top 3 pick and a second to move up 3 spots.  

Sure.  I’d take that too.  

How silly. 

Depends on how much they want that offensive d.  Having fun with this. What would you offer. Their first and a prospect. Two prospects and a pick.  It would be good to hear a debate. Like what would it take for Edmonton to move up in the draft for one of Bouchard, boqvist, and or Hughes.  My bias has shown so maybe you guys can offer some insight. 

15 minutes ago, Isam said:

Depends on how much they want that offensive d.  Having fun with this. What would you offer. Their first and a prospect. Two prospects and a pick.  It would be good to hear a debate. Like what would it take for Edmonton to move up in the draft for one of Bouchard, boqvist, and or Hughes.  My bias has shown so maybe you guys can offer some insight. 

There hasn’t been many huge packages to move up in the draft.  

3 spots really isn’t much.   

Id say maybe a 2nd.  Prob a 3rd and lame prospect.    

36 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

If they really wanted BT, those offers could probably nab up to 4th overall to garauntee to get him instead of waiting to see if he falls to 7th. Ottawa would probably love to get 10th and Puljujarvi. Arizona could use Hamilton and Bennett. Detroit could use any of those offers. 

How does that help us though?  

4 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

There hasn’t been many huge packages to move up in the draft.  

3 spots really isn’t much.   

Id say maybe a 2nd.  Prob a 3rd and lame prospect.    

Not bad. Usually it takes a teams first and second plus maybe another pick to move up.

Archived