The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Mix Exchange - August

Caboose

Basic rules for anybody new;

Post in this thread to claim a spot (This is not first come first serve, selective entry.)
Every participant will submit a 30-45 minute playlist to me via PM (Youtube playlist/links to each song preferred)
How many songs you want to include is up to you as long as the aggregate total is 30-45 mins. (Could be twelve 3 minute songs or three 12 minute songs.)
Each person who submits a mix will receive one of their own to listen to and review
Reviews should follow the basic format of naming the song, posting a youtube link (if one is available), rating the song (whatever system works for you), and ending with a few sentences explaining why the assigned song earned the rating it did (i.e. "I didn't care for the vocals. Had a hot beat though. A semi-enjoyable mess.")
At the end of the reviewing process, post a guess regarding whose mix you got - I'll PM a personal compliment to those who guess correctly, and plus your post.
It is expected that you follow through with a review once receiving your mix. Never good to be that guy who lets everyone down.

I will be checking over each mix for trolls and memes, so no funny business.

1. @Baer.

2. @Alain Vigneault

3. @Zfetch

4. @Green Building

5. @Lil B From The Pack

6. @Beluga Whale

7. @Cramarossa

8. @thejazz97

9. @otherwise

@Alain Vigneault @Spoderman @Zfetch @Tigs @canucklax @kj29 @BananaMash@Time Lord

On 8/28/2018 at 6:19 PM, Caboose said:

mixes in by sept 3rd?

Honeymoon week is over. The sooner we get rocking the better as 7 classes and 3 labs are about to start kicking my ass in school.  

If you have, say, half-ish of the mixes and want to slide me one so I can get a head start this long weekend it would go a long way towards me not being the dick who signed up for this after beers thinking it would be fun then taking forever to do it. Just sayin'.

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Honeymoon week is over. The sooner we get rocking the better as 7 classes and 3 labs are about to start kicking my ass in school.  

If you have, say, half-ish of the mixes and want to slide me one so I can get a head start this long weekend it would go a long way towards me not being the dick who signed up for this after beers thinking it would be fun then taking forever to do it. Just sayin'.

i have a couple in. ill give you one today or tmrw. 

Archived