The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HOCKEYGOD77 GAME PLAN FOR THE SEASON

hockeygod77

I know my hockey and understand that its a business..i know what fans want and the owners.i know hat players want and i know what it takes to be a winner...Every canuck if they want to play good entertaing hockey and keep games close and respectable must be willing to play a team toughness game..not one guy is not going to turn down a fight and not one guy will let cheap shots happen on any player be it one of canucks stars or rookies...this is why jim  banning brought in these guys...id like to see good solid defence and play the teams tight all three periods...physical hockey without dumb penalties and play aggressive and smart in offensive zone will be fun hockey to watch.....i really think if the caucks man up and play hard nose hockey without being in the box or suspended they can compete this season..no point free wheeling hockey cause i know that will result in poor results...now ive been saying this fir a few seasons now but maybe this time the canucks will execute..go and hit their star player with clean hits and just be in your face type..if they want to earn their money play hard every nite this way.. i know bo hornet will and has shown me that he wont back down..i know some of the other guys will but we need the entire team to buy in and play this style ..create a new image for the team.it will be good for fans and more fans will go to games...its all about money and they make big money to do this...

That plan is a bit tough to read, but I get what you're saying, and I agree in terms of team toughness. Unfortunately, our current roster is not conducive to in-your-face hockey. As long as Goldobin and Baertschi play in our top 6, we're going to get pushed around more than we'll be initiating. 

ITS FANS LIKE YOU CULLS THAT RESPOND IN A REAL IGNORANT BULLHEAD WAY IS THEREASON THE ROGERSARENA IS FULL OF LOW LEVEL FANS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME..WHO CARES ABOUT THE RUN ON SENTENCE OR SPELLING..DO YOU GET IT OR NOT THATS ALLTHAT MATTER ..YOU CULLS ARE IN THE WRONG SPORT...HOCKEY IS NOT A FASHION SHOW ITS SUPPOSE TO BE THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD...YOU DONT NEED TO BE LIKE OTHER TEAMS ..YOU NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR OWN IDENTITY..FIGURE IT OUT ..

Archived