The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - CANUCKS VS SHARKS 6 PM, PST.

TNucks1

10 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Not many guys left. If Sutter and Beagle were healthy, not sure he will do much PK.  

I know it's an injury thing and perhaps it is this game only but he is having a rough time on the PK.  Quite possible the Canucks could have killed those 2 penalties with Sutter and/or Beagle in.  Ah well.  Just hate seeing the Canucks go down this early

As a fan of hockey and the NHL, I appreciate them having the Sharks play-by-play guy on our broadcast and hearing what another fan/journalist has to say about their team.  

5 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

A Seattle franchise will be awesome for Vancouver's travel schedule. A few games each year an hour flight away would really help with the high mileage this team puts on.

Yah for sure.  That's 3 teams only an hour flight away that they play 6 times a year.  18 of 82 games relatively close to home.

2 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Money aside, he just got back from an extended time off injured and now he’s injured again, so ya I feel bad for the guy, his carrier is nearing the end 

Zero sympathy here. Zero.

He has been given everything in life (yea he worked hard for it).

Poor guy is 39 and will soon have to retire to his Villa in Italy, or his island, or his ski chalet. Boo hoo.

Archived