The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Former US President George H.W. Bush Dead

SabreFan1

3 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

He ran the CIA and was in office as VP for all the hubabaloo down in Central America of the 80s. The man has plenty of blood on his hands but what US President doesn't?   

I was going to mention how Bin Laden was trained by the CIA but decided..........Not gonna do it; wouldn't be prudent!

RIP

25 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I was going to mention how Bin Laden was trained by the CIA but decided..........Not gonna do it; wouldn't be prudent!

RIP

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I actually just used the first bit so I could include the second bit as reference to Dana Carvey's impersonation of Bush Sr.

Anyway, it's not like the CIA would admit to it whether it's true or not.

59 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

RIP

And Bush was a part of the board of their weapon's company The Carlyle group among several other business connects. 

43 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Trained maybe not but supplied weapons to the mujahideen: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Draining the resources of Russia in Afghanistan was a large part of winning the Cold War.  Afghanistan is historically where empires go to die....  

4 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Good riddance. Just need Cheney to croak as well.  The two architects of 911. Two of the most corrupt mofos on earth. Bush seniors’ father sold fuel and supplies to the nazis for christ sake. The American replublican party is the single most evil entity on the face of the planet. They’ll kill us all for a buck. Not to mention rigging the election in Florida to get his son in office to continue their agenda. 

Practically everyone got skeletons in their closet.    John F. Kennedy's father was a supporter of Hitler.  Just before the outbreak of WWII, Joe Kennedy was the US ambassador to the UK.

Joe Kennedy favoured an appeasement policy with Hitler.  Joe  did not want war with Hitler. and he wanted a dealer with Hitler.   As a result he was removed as the ambassador to the UK.

Total nonsense the Republicans the most evil party on the earth.   Stalin killed millions  and so did Mao Tse Tung.   Hitler caused WWII which killed millions.   Don't forget, , the Democrats was  responsible for escalating the Vietnam War in which millions died.

Finally. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.   Without him, slavery would have continue for many years before abolishment.

I hope this sick, vile monster suffered before dying and is now roasting in hell, tortured everyday for each life he negatively affected on earth. 

George Sr helped sell weapons to Iran and gave the profits to the terrorists in Nicaragua so they could overthrow a democratically-elected government. As head of the CIA he helped start the Iran-Iraq war all so America could keep the region destabilized. He helped put Hussein in power, even giving him a list of communists, knowing full well Saddam was going to kill them. Then, as President he started the Gulf War on the flimsiest of pretexts (the story of Iraqi soldiers taking babies from incubators, itself recycled from WW1, was created by a NY publicity firm, a story never questioned by media and shows their complicity and guilt in starting wars).

Saddam went to the USA for permission to invade Kuwait, who were flooding the market with cheap oil, prohibiting Iraq from rebuilding their country. You know, from the war Bush started. The US said they had no opinion on an Iraqi invasion. Almost immediately the Bush regime started beating the war drums, even though 3 (THREE!!) times Saddam went to the US government trying to avoid a war. The third attempt he basically said he'd agree to any conditions the US cared to impose.

During the preceding sanctions and war, at least 200,000 Iraqis were killed, including 50,000 children who were denied important medicines. The US told the Kurds, who had been conscripted into Saddam's army the US would support them if they rebelled against Saddam. Which they did. But US help was not forthcoming and US troops watched as Saddam's Elite Guards wiped out the Kurds. And then, this CIA asset and friend of the USA, now a vicious enemy, was allowed to remain in power. So what was the purpose of this war then? Why were all those Iraqis killed? 

The entire Bush family is evil. At least the men all are. I am deeply ashamed of our Canadian politicians who are praising this sick, evil POS. Trudeau needs a hard punch to the head and the fact Mulroney is giving the eulogy means he doesn't care about human rights.

18 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

You could take all the negatives you can find and I'd still be so much happier with him in charge in this era of despots than the Liar in Chief. 

Agreed. In fact, if Kasich had somehow gotten the GOP nod, I'd have supported him over Hillary.

It took the Republicans nominating a true POS to get me into Hillary's corner. (Cruz probably would have as well)

23 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

He ran the CIA and was in office as VP for all the hubabaloo down in Central America of the 80s. The man has plenty of blood on his hands but what US President doesn't?   

So maybe Americans need a better system that doesn't allow psychopaths to hold office? Or maybe the UN needs to invade America to force a regime change? Or are they only allowed to do that in Third World countries?

4 hours ago, buddhahoodlum said:

So maybe Americans need a better system that doesn't allow psychopaths to hold office? Or maybe the UN needs to invade America to force a regime change? Or are they only allowed to do that in Third World countries?

Well the US would win that war so more innocent people would die which is what you were earlier complaining about.

I don't really disagree with you but unfortunately the US military could likely defeat the world combined. The saddest part is why would the majority of the world trust the yankees?

6 hours ago, buddhahoodlum said:

UN couldn’t invade a hot dog stand these days.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, johngould21 said:

I didn't realize that he was the head of the CIA. Yes, we'll find out lots of answers when they release that classified info. America's ties to the Middle East and the Bin Ladens, I'm sure there's lots out there.

oh that's cute

Lest we forget Bush was the messenger of the NWO vis a vie the Bilderberg group and was surely complicit along with the rest of his family in being the conduit in attempting to establish and entrench the agenda of that pack of physcopaths.

Interesting bit about GHWB's military career:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/how-george-hw-bush-almost-fought-for-canada-in-wwii/ar-BBQrn5d?li=AAggNb9

In 1997, the Canadian author and war hero Richard Rohmer met George H.W. Bush at a Toronto event organized by former prime minister Brian Mulroney.

“Mr. President, you and I are contemporaries. When you were flying in the U.S. Navy in the Pacific, I was flying Mustangs in Normandy with the Royal Canadian Air Force,” Rohmer told the former commander in chief.

To this, Bush gave the retired general a surprise reply: The two of them could easily have been much closer contemporaries than Rohmer suspected.

“General, nobody knows this, but by the end of 1941, just before December 7th that year, I was planning to come to Canada to join the Royal Canadian Air Force,” Bush told him, according to Rohmer’s 2004 memoir Generally Speaking.

With the United States neutral in the first two years of the Second World War, the easiest way for an American to fight Nazi Germany was to cross the border and enlist with the Canadians.

But with the December 7th attack on Pearl Harbor — and the subsequent U.S. declaration of war against Germany and Japan — Bush could now go into battle against the Axis under the Stars and Stripes.

A slightly different account appears in Destiny and Power, the semi-official biography of Bush published in 2015. In this, Pearl Harbor had already happened, but Bush considered enlisting with the Canadians anyway because it was possible to “get through much faster.” By late 1941, Canada was already the established epicentre for British and Commonwealth flight training and was spitting out trained aircrews in as little as six months.

More than 9,000 Americans would fight for the Canadian military during the Second World War and 840 would be killed in action.

Archived