The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild at Nucks 7pm Rogers Arena Dec 4 2018

xereau

If JV keeps throwing away pucks to other team and making panic plays I hope they reset him too, I went from “what a change!” to “what happened?” If the teams not firing on all cylinders he doesn’t seem to contribute much, was hoping he’d be a difference maker rather than relying on teammates.

2 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

300 games? Whered you get that number from? Newsflash, not every player needs to muck it up on the boards. Goldy has always been a finesse player, dont expect him to turn into raffi torres, or zack kassian

Yes...90 NHL games, 118 AHL games, 38 Finnish league games and 21 playoff games in the AHL and Finland. 269 is “nearly” 300 as I mentioned in my post. And obviously you didn’t read the interview with TG where he says Goldy is in the press box because they think he needs to be better on the boards and at retrieving pucks. So in your sad response to me you displayed a lack of reading and math skills. Be better bud.

10 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

Guddy is no where near an enforcer. He does not pick fights. Those who think he's has some sort of intimidation are waaaaaaay out to lunch. Way out to lunch

If you actually knew what you were talking about, I might agree with you. 

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Going from being sat to playing with the team's leading scorer is a definite jump, and one that may have come with a message. Schaller may not be given too many more chances if he doesn't embrace this one. 

He's gotta embrace this opportunity to walk with Elias! Here's hoping all goes well. 

7 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

Ya look at how many times he's stood up for his teammates. I can count them on 1 finger. 

I've seen him stick up for Markstrom, Hutton, Virtanen, and Edler to name a few. Yeah he's not intimidating at all....ask Lucic, Hamonic, Wilson, Ferland, Marchand, Anderson, Clutterbuck. 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If you actually knew what you were talking about, I might agree with you. 

He’s right, no one is imitated by Gudbranson. How many times have you seen players just skate by him with ease? More often than not. 

3 minutes ago, shiznak said:

He’s right, no one is imitated by Gudbranson. How many times have you seen players just skate by him with ease? More often than not. 

Again, if you had any idea, I might agree with you. Players skate by Chara, Byfuglien, Lucic and others.....are they not intimidating?

Right.

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Granlund-Horvat(A)-Virtanen

Leivo-Pettersson-Boeser

Roussel-Gaudette-Eriksson

Schaller-Beagle-Motte

Edler(A)-Tanev(A)

Hutton-Gudbranson

Del Zotto-Stecher

Nilsson

Minnesota may need to prepare themselves. 

Archived