The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild at Nucks 7pm Rogers Arena Dec 4 2018

xereau

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I've seen him stick up for Markstrom, Hutton, Virtanen, and Edler to name a few. Yeah he's not intimidating at all....ask Lucic, Hamonic, Wilson, Ferland, Marchand, Anderson, Clutterbuck. 

Florida was angry about the trade. I remember Loungo before he deleted his Tweet stating how Guddy was the one who stuck up for him in the net giving it his all for his teammates and how much they needed him for the playoff run. Basically viewed as their future captain.

Screenshot_20181204-182837_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Again, if you had any idea, I might agree with you. Players skate by Chara, Byfuglien, Lucic and others.....are they not intimidating?

Right.

And maybe if you weren’t so wishy-washy on your opinions, I would take you seriously. 

Weren’t you one of the guys on here who called out Gudbranson’s for not sticking up for Pettersson?

8 minutes ago, shiznak said:

And maybe if you weren’t so wishy-washy on your opinions, I would take you seriously. 

No worries here. How you view me or take me is of little to no consequence. 

8 minutes ago, shiznak said:

Weren’t you one of the guys on here who called out Gudbranson’s for not sticking up for Pettersson?

I totally did. And when I realized what occurred after listening to Green's interview, and the fact that no one on the bench saw it, I realized that I didn't have the whole story.

24 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Granlund-Horvat(A)-Virtanen

Leivo-Pettersson-Boeser

Roussel-Gaudette-Eriksson

Schaller-Beagle-Motte

Edler(A)-Tanev(A)

Hutton-Gudbranson

Del Zotto-Stecher

Nilsson

Looks just about right!!

Archived