The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rumor New Home and Away Jerseys for Canucks

Rate this topic

Squamfan

31 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

I want the orca to stay.

One thing I will say,  is if the stick in rink is making a comeback,  please go back to the original.

The "updated"  version is absolute garbage.  One of the things I love about the original version was the white rink against the blue uniforms.  Really made it pop.  The updated one is absolutely terrible.

I would like the orca to stay,  maybe remove the wordmark,  but I'm always up for new 3rd jersey.  3rd jerseys are the ones that should be changed constantly for fun.

What I DO NOT want to see is Johnny Canuck as a front crest.  Shoulder logo,  ok,  just not on the front crest.

This 100% secondary logo sure, primary logo is 1000% amateur hour beer league level bs

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

It alienates the other 2 million of us in BC that happen to be fans.

I live in \Victoria , there are a lot of things about this club that might allianate me, but the name Vancouveris not one of them

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, wildwood12 said:

Did Aquillini tell you that? LOL

common sense did.

common sense also says that if the orca was a corporate logo designed only to further the interests of the evil john mccaw and his sinister orca bay (a theory I've thoroughly and repeatedly torn apart for the last 10 years or so), wouldn't aquilini have done everything in his power to distance himself from that as soon as he bought out the remainder of ownership?

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, tas said:

common sense did.

common sense also says that if the orca was a corporate logo designed only to further the interests of the evil john mccaw and his sinister orca bay (a theory I've thoroughly and repeatedly torn apart for the last 10 years or so), wouldn't aquilini have done everything in his power to distance himself from that as soon as he bought out the remainder of ownership?

If it looks like a fish, swims like a fish. It must be a fish.

What part of Orca don’t you understand?

4 minutes ago, wildwood12 said:

If it looks like a fish, swims like a fish. It must be a fish.

What part of Orca don’t you understand?

Sorry wadr your take is trash. Orca Bay has NOTHING to do with the Aquilini’s, if it really was a corporate logo for a company that hasn't existed in 11 years don't you think the Aquilini’s would want their own brand to be displayed. 

Sorry you're looking at this with one sided and flawed logic. 

17 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Sorry wadr your take is trash. Orca Bay has NOTHING to do with the Aquilini’s, if it really was a corporate logo for a company that hasn't existed in 11 years don't you think the Aquilini’s would want their own brand to be displayed. 

Sorry you're looking at this with one sided and flawed logic. 

If you repeat a lie often enough people believe it. I hope your happy.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:35 PM, wildwood12 said:

This Johnny Canuck version is the best I have seen so far. I would be very happy if the Canucks had this on the front their new uniforms.

It's a absolute ****in cartoon garbage.

Jc doesnt belong on the front crest.

Shoulder patch or not at all.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

You're extremely late to the party on this one. 

Considering the 50th anniversary logo contains heavy elements of both the stick-in-rink and orca, I highly doubt we're going to see any crazy changes on the jerseys next season. They're most likely just fixing the awful toilet seat collar that came on with the adidas template. The most significant change they might make would be dropping the 'VANCOUVER' script.

• Cheers 1