The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT CANUCKS AT DUCKS | Feb 13 | 7:30PM | SN One | A Roasted Duck Edition

AlwaysACanuckFan

Well that was god awful to watch. PP is absolute $&!#e. Newel can shove his plays up his arse. And why doesnt Ep carry the puck in on the PP? .Best 1 on the PP to do it.Why stop now i say, Why is brock and petey playing set up man to Stetcher? A lose to the Ducks  lmao

1 minute ago, Dannydog said:

Well that was god awful to watch. PP is absolute $&!#e. Newel can shove his plays up his arse. And why doesnt Ep carry the puck in on the PP? .Best 1 on the PP to do it.Why stop now i say, Why is brock and petey playing set up man to Stetcher? A lose to the Ducks  lmao

Cause the Ducks took EP and BB away. Leaving stecher as the only one with a shooting lane. They know he has a muffin of a shot. Wow do we miss Edler in many ways! 

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

No I mean Babcock calls it like it is 

if the team stunk he says it and he states the area they need to improve 

Green never does. Just standard “we battled blah blah “ 

What he says behind the locker room doors> what is said in the media. You don't coach via sportsnet...

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Was it you that is going to Iron Maiden in Sept? 

Yes, but now I'm only hoping to go.

We're planning renos which will start in Aug...

It's starting to look like that and other family stuff might get in the way. I should be able to work it out though.

A lot of negative reaction, really a little overboard.

Anaheim was rested, embarrassed and invested.

This goes to show that this year the standings are skewed because so many teams are playing like crap.

The Canucks position close to a playoff spot was as much to do with other teams failures.

There was a little life on the ice, some big hits, some retaliation, and playoff type body checks.

It is worth watching the "growth" of Boeser and EP with the effort of Horvat.

It was a one goal game, it is JUST one game.

Today comes LA.

Angrier, meaner, hungry and playing better than either the Nucks or Ducks.

On 2/13/2019 at 12:35 PM, stawns said:

Pouliot was an AHL all-star, what makes you think a non ahl-all star would be better?  Not that I don't want to see Breezer, I do.  If anything, it's Biega who would be coming out

There is a league of ex AHL all stars that didn’t accomplish squat in the NHL - see Boucher.  And all kinds of guys that weren’t that had NHL careers - see Tanev.  Brisebois is primarily a defensive defenceman - something that Pouliot knows preciou little about. Oh yeah, and while we are at it, he has shown precious little offence in the NHL, either.  So, if Brisbois brings no offence to speak of, but provides reliable defence, he’ll be mikes ahead of Pouliot.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:48 PM, wai_lai416 said:

@PistolPete13 looks like the trend continues.. backup/3rd 4th string goalies continue to dominiate the canucks win or lose lol we are making those goalie look great

Ha ha. Wai LaI. You never fail to point this quirky thing out to me.

It is weird that so many guys get their 15 minutes of fame against the Canucks. :wacko:

Archived