The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who gets more points. The team or Petey?

danjr

Just looked at the remaining schedule and don't like the chances for getting many points.

Then I thought, how many points will the team finish with.  Then well, how many points will Petey get by the end of the season.

I think it will be an interesting race.  I am going for Petey for sure.  I think the team will finish with 74.( I should up this, wasn't taking into consideration loser points, but oh well)

Thinking Petey will garner 75

1 hour ago, Pears said:

I can because I know our history with the lottery and we don’t need him. 

The team playoffs that use this as an excuse is hilarious. Just because we hit heads 5 drafts in a row it doesn’t mean we will never ever hit tails eventually. Sure this isn’t  50/50 odds and we most likely won’t get number 1, but it doesn’t mean we never will. We will eventually, unless it’s really rigged of course.

And if it really is rigged, I hope I live long enough to see the documentary uncovering it. 

34 minutes ago, Tomatoes11 said:

The team playoffs that use this as an excuse is hilarious. Just because we hit heads 5 drafts in a row it doesn’t mean we will never ever hit tails eventually. Sure this isn’t  50/50 odds and we most likely won’t get number 1, but it doesn’t mean we never will. We will eventually, unless it’s really rigged of course.

And if it really is rigged, I hope I live long enough to see the documentary uncovering it. 

You ever heard about Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?

Archived