The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

On 9/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, Tortorella's Rant said:

lol he's quoting what Trump said presumably. And the right cries about "fake news"..

That’s just Starbucks showing how dumb he (Robby) is on twitter once again. He’s just so bitter he can’t make it big in Hollywood, he’s been in attack mode ever since. As of course it’s all the dems/lefts fault he cant land a gig.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar

35 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

I wonder how much of Biden's answers were false/misleading as TRUMP'S were during his townhall.   

There were a couple that he was incorrect about that I remember. Trump didn’t hold the bible upside down and didn’t go to a bunker after the photo-op. 

There may have been more since sometimes his recall can be a bit off. Still better than Trump consciously lying. 

11 minutes ago, EP40. said:

Yes, it’s all edited. Every single video...

You seem quite concerned about this. The answer is he has a stutter. A stutter does not mean your brain doesn't not function properly.

Tell me what is your level of concern about this. 35 women have now come forward saying they were given hysterectomies (were sterilized) without their consent while in ICE custody.

More women allege coerced hysterectomies at ICE center

The allegations are ghastly: Women held in a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center were given hysterectomies without their consent, with a single doctor performing so many hysterectomies that one immigrant told advocates the facility was “like an experimental concentration camp.”

A whistleblower complaint made public this week alleged unhealthy conditions and inadequate care for detainees at the Irwin County Detention Center (ICDC) in rural Ocilla, Ga., and raised concerns about the high number of hysterectomies performed on women being held at the facility, saying that “everybody’s uterus cannot be that bad.”

In the complaint, Dawn Wooten, who had worked at ICDC as a licensed practical nurse, said the gynecologist who treated detainees there was nicknamed “the uterus collector” because “everybody he sees, he’s taking all their uteruses out or he’s taken their tubes out.” The doctor, Mahendra Amin, is based in nearby Douglas, Ga. A lawyer for Amin, Scott Grubman, said that Amin denies the whistleblower’s allegations.

“Dr. Amin is a highly respected physician who has dedicated his adult life to treating a high-risk, underserved population in rural Georgia,” Grubman said in an email.

Amin was investigated in 2015 by the Justice Department for making false claims to Medicaid and Medicare. He and other doctors involved paid $520,000 in a civil settlement, according to the Justice Department.

R. Andrew Free, a prominent civil rights lawyer in Atlanta, said he is representing three women who had hysterectomies or other invasive gynecological procedures while held at ICDC for which they did not provide informed consent.

“Based on discussions with people who have been treated by this doctor, a review of their medical records and based on a review of other complaints by women who have been at ICDC, a pattern seems to be emerging,” Free said. “Almost uniformly, individuals with limited English proficiency feel as though they did not receive proper and competent medical interpretation explaining to them the nature or necessity of medical procedures performed by the facility and its doctors.”

Free said that since Wooten made her explosive claim, he has seen complaints about gynecological care from more than 35 other detainees held at ICDC. He said women at the prison set up a buddy system under which an English-speaking detainee would accompany other detainees to the doctor to “ensure they get the care they’re actually seeking.”

“Other reports I have reviewed indicate women feel that they did not receive a complete explanation of the procedures performed on them, including surgeries, nor did they receive an adequate opportunity to consider whether they wished for those surgeries to be performed,” Free said. “A troubling pattern seems to be emerging that bears further investigation, whereby women who complain about surgeries that are planned or have been conducted are shunted into the facility’s mental health system where they issue their complaints and tell the mental health providers they are not making psychiatric referral requests, but rather have fear or regret about surgical procedures performed on their bodies.”

More info in the link ......... https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-women-allege-coerced-hysterectomies-at-ice-center-004124130.html

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

You seem quite concerned about this. The answer is he has a stutter. A stutter does not mean your brain doesn't not function properly.

A vocal stutter?

More like,

A mental stutter. Lol.

...since when does a “stutter” make one forget what they’re talking about so often as him and thus change subjects and wonder off mid sentences?

I feel bad for the guy. And worse for the few apologists like you out in the world trying to cover up for his crystal clear cognitive decline. Surely you haven’t had a friend or a person close to you that actually has a stutter because it’s totally different than the quote on quote, “stutter”, Biden has. Let me tell you: it’s not it. Or. It can’t be the only thing going on.

But then again don’t trust me; hear it from the guy himself in the ^above^ video. He’s suffered medically and continues to.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, EP40. said:

A vocal stutter?

More like,

A mental stutter. Lol.

...since when does a “stutter” make one forget what they’re talking about so often as him and thus change subjects and wonder off mid sentences?

I feel bad for the guy. And worse for the few apologists like you out in the world trying to cover up for his crystal clear cognitive decline. Surely you haven’t had a friend or a person close to you that actually has a stutter because it’s totally different than the quote on quote, “stutter”, Biden has. Let me tell you: it’s not it. Or. It can’t be the only thing going on.

But then again don’t trust me; hear it from the guy himself in the ^above^ video. He’s suffered medically and continues to.

Thanks so much for your expertise on the subject. FYI, I overcame a childhood stutter. You have no clue what you're on about. Making a tonne of irresponsible assumptions. I'll go by my own personal experiences rather than your YouTube sleuthing thanks. Biden has been the same for decades. The guy rambles on, always has. Ever heard Pelosi speak? She rambles on worse than he does.

I couldn't help but notice you had nothing to say about the unauthorized sterilizations.

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Thanks so much for your expertise on the subject. FYI, I overcame a childhood stutter. You have no clue what you're on about. Making a tonne of irresponsible assumptions. I'll go by my own personal experiences rather than your YouTube sleuthing thanks. Biden has been the same for decades. The guy rambles on, always has. Ever heard Pelosi speak? She rambles on worse than he does.

I couldn't help but notice you had nothing to say about the unauthorized sterilizations.

I’m glad to hear you were able to overcome it.

Sorry but that’s just flat out wrong. He’s not the same person he was 2 years ago let alone during his days as VP or decades ago as you claim. Again, just a bit of common sense shows there’s been an inarguable medical decline which has lingering effects and continues to effect him. Don’t be that blind apologist who will defend such lengths haha.

And well if you haven’t noticed, I didn’t chime in this thread about sterilizations.

• Cheers 3

20 minutes ago, EP40. said:

I’m glad to hear you were able to overcome it.

Sorry but that’s just flat out wrong. He’s not the same person he was 2 years ago let alone during his days as VP or decades ago as you claim. Again, just a bit of common sense shows there’s been an inarguable medical decline which has lingering effects and continues to effect him. Don’t be that blind apologist who will defend such lengths haha.

And well if you haven’t noticed, I didn’t chime in this thread about sterilizations.

I guess you're one of those people who are an expert on everything. YouTube can do that to a person. Are you seriously qualified to make a medical diagnosis off the internet? You sound like Dr. Phil. The guy has been rambling since the 1980's. He's exactly the same as he was 2 years ago.

PS If you have to type haha or LOL. It ain't funny.

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 2

7 hours ago, EP40. said:

Yes, it’s all edited. Every single video...

Yes. It is. That's why we have what's called "Video Editing Software".

Are you trying to make the case that Biden's entire speech was 28 seconds long? No? Then the video is edited.....

I hope I made that simple enough for a Trump fan to understand.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Oh look, a fan of the guy who can't pronounce "origins" is trying to convince us that Joe Biden is mentally deficient....:rolleyes:

I'm having a hard time connecting how not being able to pronounce a word makes someone unable to notice another persons gaffes.

• Huggy Bear 1