The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your First Experience

bishopshodan

28 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

In tribute to the Pounding thread and to keep in line with the 'saucey' title...

What was you first experience? can you remember it?

This was my first, made me feel dizzy and light on my feet. It wasn't love though, just young lust.

cq5dam_web_1280_1280.jpeg.b7c8431f6fe733af0a2a1bf05da8c916.jpeg

same

before my 3rd birthday

at least that is how I remember my parents describing it

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

My dad tells a story - I was 3 yrs old, he was hosting a party and each of his friends thought they were the only one feeding me sips of beer, but apparently I was mooching sips from everyone.

Next thing you know I'm streaking his party, ran into a wall, hit the ground and started laughing.

First I remember - grade 8 dance, got a 40 of raineer and acted like a fool. It was a lot of fun

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

My dad tells a story - I was 3 yrs old, he was hosting a party and each of his friends thought they were the only one feeding me sips of beer, but apparently I was mooching sips from everyone.

Next thing you know I'm streaking his party, ran into a wall, hit the ground and started laughing.

First I remember - grade 8 dance, got a 40 of raineer and acted like a fool. It was a lot of fun

who gives a 3 year old booze? hillbillies. 

50 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

But who in your measly CDC world are you tryin to prove that, this Baby Duck-shyte's like gold..& can't be sold?

So uh, are you exp'd? Have you ever been experienced?! Well...

Well,

I used to drink Cristal, them motherfrickers racist
So I switched gold bottles on to that Spade sh!t...Baby Duck

• Cheers 1

Gotta admit.

There's few more three year old drinkers around here than I am used to.

Usually it's more like...let me see....I'll try to count....if I remember correctly....yep, carry the one...more the decimal....hmm, yeah I'm pretty sure I've got the total...aha!...right ..got it....the total is normally....zero!  :mellow:

Haha! glad you made it to adulthood!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 112 said:

Alcohol is one of the less interesting experiences I've had--not sure I consider it worth writing about.

Mushrooms just got decriminalised in Denver.

I could start a thread on those too but It would have to fit in with the cheeky topic titles and I don't want to bring Trump into it.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I didn't realize you were from hippy stock. I'm from dirt farmers.

Yup, Mom and Dad were hippies. Dad bailed shortly after I was born, I stayed with him on weekends.

My mom met a good man after dad bailed. My step dad (Pops) raised me like his own, got me involved in sports, non-hippy activities and ways of thinking.

Very different men. I'm lucky to have been influenced by both.

• Cheers 2

Had a few of these beauties and a couple of the watermelon punch at my after prom 5 years ago. I was a little all over the place, threw up there then was very hungover for the next couple days. Safe to say I was still a little wobbly the following Monday at school lol. 

D3AE053F-742B-45DD-8765-F5C4558EE8B8.jpeg

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

Yup, Mom and Dad were hippies. Dad bailed shortly after I was born, I stayed with him on weekends.

My mom met a good man after dad bailed. My step dad (Pops) raised me like his own, got me involved in sports, non-hippy activities and ways of thinking.

Very different men. I'm lucky to have been influenced by both.

thats a great and very healthy way to look at it.