The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2019 NHL Entry Draft

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Idk why people are complaining about the jt miller trade. 

Miller is a 40-50 point getter who gets about 100+ hits a year while maintaining a 50% face off win average for his whole career. He is the perfect winger for horvat which is something we desperately needed. Now we can actually have a top offensive line with Petey and boeser while having a top shot down line.... you know like most other successful teams. That 1st round pick we are giving up has more of a chance being an emerson etem than it does being a boeser. I mean if we can get a player like panarin for the top line our top 6 looks sexy. How do you get a top guy like panarin? Show them you are trying to win. 

Panarin pettersson boeser 

Miller horvat virtanen.

Not a bad top 6 

most of the ppl complaining just want something to bitch about because its cool to bash Benning. 

J.T Miller is a top 6 forward in his prime and is versatile. I wonder what these people thought they could acquire a top 6 forward for Goldobin and Granlund or some other scrap parts....

• Upvote 1

Just now, BananaMash said:

This has honestly been some of the worst draft coverage (including the first round) that I've ever seen.

Sportsnet is a national embarrassment.

Three things TSN does right.

NHL Draft.

World Juniors.

NHL Trade Deadline Day.

• Upvote 2