The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: CDC Invitational

Rate this topic

Intoewsables

25 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I was about to be really angry. I was kind of alright with getting lynched over Kryten because I assumed he would be easily lynched in the following round, but he was almost allowed to coast his way to a win. I didn't even notice the point where the general opinion of Kryten went from "there's no way he isn't lynched this game" to "we are definitely not lynching him in LyLo"

But we won so whatever. Not at all how anyone expected it to go, but it was fun. Thanks for hosting Toews.

You looked townie in how you reacted to the vote on you. But if we left you unresolved it would've hung over our heads for the rest of the game, so I didn't see a point in changing my vote.

• Cheers 1

No hard feelings.  Kryten as the last wolf only made sense because he literally didn't do anything all game besides vote and was not technically cleared.

Between myself, Zfetch, and Master Radishes, we played the last round only the best way we could when just 3/4 show up.

We got the result we probably deserved so it's all good :) 

• Cheers 1
5 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

No hard feelings.  Kryten as the last wolf only made sense because he literally didn't do anything all game besides vote and was not technically cleared.

Between myself, Zfetch, and Master Radishes, we played the last round only the best way we could when just 3/4 show up.

We got the result we probably deserved so it's all good :) 

Agreed, we played it as an F3(+1) which was probably the best way to do it all things considered.

Sorry for not finding your townieness, although I like to think if Kryten was more active we would have had the chance of pegging him instead. But as I said above somewhere, the only person I had to compare you to was Zfetch and so had to make a decision based on that.

(I maintain the 'oh well, I tried' attitude is so often wolfy, though. But clearly I just don't know how to read you anymore. :P)

10 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Agreed, we played it as an F3(+1) which was probably the best way to do it all things considered.

Sorry for not finding your townieness, although I like to think if Kryten was more active we would have had the chance of pegging him instead. But as I said above somewhere, the only person I had to compare you to was Zfetch and so had to make a decision based on that.

(I maintain the 'oh well, I tried' attitude is so often wolfy, though. But clearly I just don't know how to read you anymore. :P)

Lol yeah, it wasn't my best defence but I wasn't sure how much time I had to make a proper defence, knowing that you didn't have a lot of time left.  

At the end of the day, you were working with as much information as I was, if not a little less because I knew you were doctor and my pool was narrowed to just Zfetch and Kryten.  Lynch-or-lose situations are what they are and most of the time, it's luck that you make the right choice.