The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bess

Rate this topic

Alflives

Which day this week will Bess get signed?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Quite the opposite really. Ferland and Myers were reported as a lot higher, yet we got them on relatively team friendly deals. 

I disagree! The contract usually ends up being lower than what the media reported. :bigblush:

Edited by hammertime

4 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

That was a Woodward's jingle no? And enough laughs on the post that comforts me to know I'm not the only one to remember that song lmao

Really liked 

Woodward’s and the old days.  Yes, change happens, but damn some of the old days were pretty damned good.  Loved getting hotdogs at Woodwords.  

• Like 1

Just now, Alflives said:

We definitely need games.  

Can't wait to see the party get started... i ALMOST feel sorry for the opposition and how bad the Benning haters are going to hate eating a ton of crow.. this a way better team than the one that blew out of the gate the last two years but this time we're not stopping like we did though..sooooo looking forward to it! 

• Like 1

Just now, iceman64 said:

Can't wait to see the party get started... i ALMOST feel sorry for the opposition and how bad the Benning haters are going to hate eating a ton of crow.. this a way better team than the one that blew out of the gate the last two years but this time we're not stopping like we did though..sooooo looking forward to it! 

We look pretty good, don’t we?  I like the summer adds.  Miller, Myers, Benn, And Ferland.  All big boys, who can play.  

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We look pretty good, don’t we?  I like the summer adds.  Miller, Myers, Benn, And Ferland.  All big boys, who can play.  

And upgrades at D besides them being bigger and we never had Hughes start a season either and Ollie is going to show strong now that he's almost out of the woods of injury time..  so might turn out even better if team goals against us drop even further than it already will..