The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Singer Eddie Money dies at 70

nuckin_futz

29 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Meh

we all have our good cop bad cop stories.

same with haircuts right?

I've been assaulted under more-than-the-acquiesce of a police officer who was present.

Bad haircuts don't leave you with trauma.

They're not a group of people who go around heroically saving dementia-addled grandmothers from escaped convict burglars all day. They so some absolutely despicable things and get away with it under the powers of their unions.

I've got some stories about mistreatment and abuse at the hand of cops and I've also know several cops who actually care about the people they serve and are just good people....people I'm proud to call friends.

To paint them all with the same brush, (good or bad) just shows that your interactions with them have been limited.

My experience is that anyone who has only ever dealt with police in a negative situation, is probably prone to finding themselves in negative situations too often. This isn't to say that there are never instances where people have a bad experience with a cop through no fault of their own, (I myself, have such experience) but to never had had a positive encounter with a police officer is telling.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, 112 said:

I've been assaulted under more-than-the-acquiesce of a police officer who was present.

They're not a group of people who go around heroically saving dementia-addled grandmothers from escaped convict burglars all day. They so some absolutely despicable things and get away with it under the powers of their unions.

All true 

46 minutes ago, 112 said:

Says you.:P