The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Oilers | 7pm

Rate this topic

taskicon

1 hour ago, zombieksa said:

Same here. I'm hoping Sutter has a strong showing because after last nights games I'm not as confident in Gaudette's game as I was over the offseason. Sutts has looked good in preseason so far though so fingers crossed!

I'd like to see Gaudette on Sutters wing to start the year. Give Gaudette experience with an established 3C and let him grow into it. 

That Miller-Horvat chemistry was the best part of last night. If thats a real thing that could be a great 2nd line. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Imma take a stab:

Ferland - Pettersson - Boucher

Pearson - Sutter - MacEwen

Goldobin - Gaudette - Virtanen

Arseneau -Graovac - Ferraro

Edler - Myers

Hughes - Rafferty

Chatfield - Biega

Sautner

Demko

McIntyre

I'd actually like to see Goldobin or Gaudette with Ferland and Petey. Goldobin looked good with Petey last year and maybe with Ferland doing the dirty work on that line, it could work.

I think trying Gaudette as a winger could be an option as well. I remember Kesler saying the year he played wing on Sundin's line helped a lot with his development. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Ur a Towel said:

I'd actually like to see Goldobin or Gaudette with Ferland and Petey. Goldobin looked good with Petey last year and maybe with Ferland doing the dirty work on that line, it could work.

I think trying Gaudette as a winger could be an option as well. I remember Kesler saying the year he played wing on Sundin's line helped a lot with his development. 

Ya, I like those ideas. I set the lineup that way as Petey/Ferland/Boucher has been a consistent practice line as has Sutter/MacEwen/Pearson. Gaudette/Goldobin/Virtanen played last night so stuck em together figuring a lesser assignment. 

We'll see what the lineup ends up being.