The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Oilers | 7pm

Rate this topic

taskicon

2 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Yea that's the issue. Beer league is so bad for that. It's fun but people's sticks are all over the place. 

Lol I feel you there.  I’ve had guys stick me and make me bleed. Usually I’ll go throw a hit on them next shift or give them a good jab and tell them to watch their F&$%n stick.

Sutter could very well be a darkhorse on our forward group this year.  If he throws up 15 goals and anchors our PK AND plays 70 games, we could be talking playoffs!  

Just now, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Lol I feel you there.  I’ve had guys stick me and make me bleed. Usually I’ll go throw a hit on them next shift or give them a good jab and tell them to watch their F&$%n stick.

Ha once I was gossiping on the bench and someone somehow ripped a slap shot off my eyebrow...Eagle Ridge baby!

2 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Was unfortunately held up earlier :/. but I still was able to listen on the radio. Was Sutter's penalty shot goal nice? How do Hughes and Myers look?

Yes, 

hughes got a high stick in the mouth, was out for awhile but back before end of period

Myers clearing the net area like we’ve all been wanting someone to do for years , finally someone protecting our goalie 

• Cheers 1