The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 09, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, beni said:

Anyone else remember the outrage when they traded Schneider to draft some Horvat guy 9th overall? 

:bigblush:

Yeah but I was more mad when we took Juolevi over Tkachuk lol

People got mad when we lost Hodgson and Schroeder so I don't put much stock in what people get mad about anymore.

Well actually I never have.

I digress.

BACK ON THE BANDWAGON KIDDOS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by BrockBoester

3 minutes ago, beni said:

Anyone else remember the outrage when they traded Schneider to draft some Horvat guy 9th overall? 

:bigblush:

I’ll admit it. I was pissed. Schneider was amazing at the time. It only took one season to see how wrong that I was. Bo is a truly special player, and will make a great Captain of this team for years to come. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I’ll admit it. I was pissed. Schneider was amazing at the time. It only took one season to see how wrong that I was. Bo is a truly special player, and will make a great Captain of this team for years to come. 

I was more shocked tbh, gave up both our goalies.

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

I had some important work to do my friend.  Cowbelled, HARD.

But I missed all y'all and imagine it was electric in here.   What a show our team put on!!

My girl Deb, cowbell as in? Lol I will get burned for this, is it like a cheer?

Just now, J-23 said:

I was more shocked tbh, gave up both our goalies.

I think it was the reality that "it was over" and we didn't quite make it. Thats why it sucked so bad.

You don't go anywhere with zero starting goalies. After that it was the shell of what was left, and Willie Desjardins driving the bus full speed onto the tracks with a train already crossing.

• Upvote 1

Actually I remember quite clearly how the  media forgot to mention when they tried to skewer JB and same with some CDC'rs is that sometimes the Rangers moved TJ up to the 1st line and didn't look out of place, so for a conditional 1st who may or may not make the nhl was a no brainer for JB..  I still laugh about that but well....  it's like this to those folks..  I told ya so!!!!!!!!   :D   lmao!   

Edited by iceman64

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

An embarrassment of goaltending riches to none... I’ve never seen anything like it. 

Just now, brownky said:

I think it was the reality that "it was over" and we didn't quite make it. Thats why it sucked so bad.

You don't go anywhere with zero starting goalies. After that it was the shell of what was left, and Willie Desjardins driving the bus full speed onto the tracks with a train already crossing.

That's why I believe the Kesler rumor...

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I wasn't happy at the time either. I didn't think the return was bad, but I couldn't believe we gave up the younger of our two goalies. 

11 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

My girl Deb, cowbell as in? Lol I will get burned for this, is it like a cheer?

10 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

It’s a fever... 

and there’s only one cure. 

9 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

Lol you are my man, haha. Deb represent girl!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1