The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pettersson jersey

Rate this topic

canuckels

24 minutes ago, canuckels said:

I bought a EP jersey a few days ago which I’m absolutely stoked about. I bought the expensive 19/20 retro skate logo black authentic one. Almost 300 bucks. Do u think it will have the 50th year patch? I’m hoping so. 

FA0A1678-F57E-4E29-8A31-2BAC8ACD724F.jpeg

Why do you want the 50 patch that'll make it ugly I'd be hoping it doesn't. Sweet jersey that patch will ruin it

Imo

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Why do you want the 50 patch that'll make it ugly I'd be hoping it doesn't. Sweet jersey that patch will ruin it

Imo

Why? I’ve spent enough on it I am only just looking if the patch comes with it, thanks to who said nice things. I’ve waited years for a jersey like this. Only other question I have is maybe a fight strap 

12 minutes ago, canuckels said:

Why? I’ve spent enough on it I am only just looking if the patch comes with it, thanks to who said nice things. I’ve waited years for a jersey like this. Only other question I have is maybe a fight strap 

Where did you order it from? Im pretty sure that the jerseys which are sold through Van base are the only ones to come with the patch. I ordered through them and my ep40 has the patch. 

On 10/25/2019 at 3:36 PM, canuckels said:

I bought a EP jersey a few days ago which I’m absolutely stoked about. I bought the expensive 19/20 retro skate logo black authentic one. Almost 300 bucks. Do u think it will have the 50th year patch? I’m hoping so. 

FA0A1678-F57E-4E29-8A31-2BAC8ACD724F.jpeg

Dont get the 50th patch its ugly as F...the office no GIF

Edited by captainhorvat