The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Hate to see people abusing their kids by putting them out in -30 degree weather to protest politics they have no clue about...

-40 actually. 

Build them tough.

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Alberta has been been ruined  by year after year mismanagment by Conservative politicians....  

Sad. 

Ruined? How so?

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

-40 actually. 

Build them tough.

Ruined? How so?

Build them tough....  apparently not.  Calgary is now the turtle capital of Canada - that what people are calling it with the Flames constant turtling.....

Ruined - boom and bust economy of the the Cons has ruined Alberta's future.  Once oil patch mediation / full clean up costs are factored in.. Alberta is a broke province. 

Edited by kingofsurrey

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Build them tough....  apparently not.  Calgary is now the turtle capital of Canada - that what people are calling it with the Flames constant turtling.....

Ruined - boom and bust economy of the the Cons has ruined Alberta's future.  Once oil patch mediation / full clean up costs are factored in.. Alberta is a broke province. 

What is ruined? Last time I checked we were still the richest province, with the best services and no provincial taxes.

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

What is ruined? Last time I checked we were still the richest province, with the best services and no provincial taxes.

Only because your province does not save up for and budget for remediation of you toxic oil sites...  It is a huge future debt not being prepared for.

Fact is Alberta is probably more broke than Quebec if all the remediation costs are recognized.....

2 poorest provinces in Canada - Quebec and Alberta.

You have alot in common actually.... both of you Hate Canada and have no loyalty to our wonderful country...... 

Both provinces also like Whine...  Quebec Whine and Cheese...     Alberta - Whine and chew........

On 1/18/2020 at 11:56 AM, Ryan Strome said:

@Jimmy McGill its Saturday...time for us to argue. B)

FB_IMG_1579377164552.jpg

I love that the plan is to kick 'ethical growth' down the road :lol: thats cool.

Plus 7 steps is just too many to remember for the average #wexiteer - should have stuck with 3.

Also, when the heck did Alberta become a "colony"? :gocan:

Edited by Jimmy McGill

23 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

That's not what's happening at all. I'm sorry that I have criticized you before. I now see you don't have the capacity to understand what is being posted. Please accept my apology. 

wait i thought i was the condescending douchebag?

12 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

So everything is great then. But despite being the best you still want to leave canada. ok?

On 1/18/2020 at 11:57 AM, Warhippy said:

IMMEDIATE GDP boom....

because "reasons"

yeah... the only thing "immediate" will be the vacuum-like whoosh sound of healthcare, education and other professionals with mobility potential fleeing New Albertastan while they still can. 

It'll be quite the land of conflicted ideas. Turn off the taps to BC! woo! oh wait, we need BCs money for our "immediate GDP boom" :lol::picard: 

37 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Probably couldn't find a high visibility shirt in his size but I have also seen yellow with grey also so who knows.

They probably didn't do anything, kids out here in elementary learn how useless Trudeaus are. My kids school the day after the election announced "unfortunately Justin Trudeau is still the prime minister. "

Is this where I complain about using children for political means?

Plus, what if the kid doesn't want that future? like Zoolander... he may not be cut out for that tough work, he could get the black lung!

So a big yellow vest soaked in oil for the new AB flag? just a suggestion. 

42 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Only because your province does not save up for and budget for remediation of you toxic oil sites...  It is a huge future debt not being prepared for.

Fact is Alberta is probably more broke than Quebec if all the remediation costs are recognized.....

2 poorest provinces in Canada - Quebec and Alberta.

You have alot in common actually.... both of you Hate Canada and have no loyalty to our wonderful country...... 

Both provinces also like Whine...  Quebec Whine and Cheese...     Alberta - Whine and chew........

Again we are the richest.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I love that the plan is to kick 'ethical growth' down the road :lol: thats cool.

Plus 7 steps is just too many to remember for the average #wexiteer - should have stuck with 3.

Also, when the heck did Alberta become a "colony"? :gocan:

Treated like a colony an ocean away, yes.

31 minutes ago, inane said:

wait i thought i was the condescending douchebag?

So everything is great then. But despite being the best you still want to leave canada. ok?

That was a sincere apology. Two Bill's by the liberals have the ability to totally destroy Alberta. 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

seriously tho that little dude is going to grow up really confused if he ends up working for TMX. 

How so? Trudeau didn't do that for Alberta he needs the money. If he was looking out for Alberta energy east in some fashion would be getting done.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah... the only thing "immediate" will be the vacuum-like whoosh sound of healthcare, education and other professionals with mobility potential fleeing New Albertastan while they still can. 

It'll be quite the land of conflicted ideas. Turn off the taps to BC! woo! oh wait, we need BCs money for our "immediate GDP boom" :lol::picard: 

Excuse me, elaborate please. BC money there is a funny one. Hell we already had to buy up LNG BC.

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Is this where I complain about using children for political means?

Plus, what if the kid doesn't want that future? like Zoolander... he may not be cut out for that tough work, he could get the black lung!

So a big yellow vest soaked in oil for the new AB flag? just a suggestion. 

Haha yellow someone is showing their age. Well done, sir.

People realize Alberta is more then just oil right?....

grain and beef are big here too and just think that if Alberta can convince s.k and Manitoba to join them , what you going to eat?

would it hurt at first yes but when you control the market , who's in power? JT ha funny. 

Where do you think the grain or beef we sell over seas comes from?

and there's a bunch of dairy barns and chicken barns. 

Something to think about....

(FYI if I was Alberta I would point at the pasted and say that's how the east see's oil provinces and how they treat them.......do you want to join lol)

On January 18, 2020 at 1:20 PM, bishopshodan said:

I don't like the Maple Leaf being upside down. Disrespectful. 

Speaking of flags, AB gonna come up with a new one?

confederate flag GIF by gifnews 

That the type of flag you picturing lol

ironically civil war start cause of similar reasons...North tried to tell the south how to make money and we know how that ended. 

( I'm not comparing slavery and all that , I just see similarities between the civil war and what's going on here. )

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Again we are the richest.

Treated like a colony an ocean away, yes.

That was a sincere apology. Two Bill's by the liberals have the ability to totally destroy Alberta. 

How so? Trudeau didn't do that for Alberta he needs the money. If he was looking out for Alberta energy east in some fashion would be getting done.

Excuse me, elaborate please. BC money there is a funny one. Hell we already had to buy up LNG BC.

Haha yellow someone is showing their age. Well done, sir.

lol ok. 

2 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

People realize Alberta is more then just oil right?....

Of course you are right...

That chewing tobacco/ chew  doesn't just make itself....

Those monster tractors at the  pull events every night of the week at most alberta cities... don't get to the event all on their own.

PS - Alberta missed out on diversifying their economy along time ago.   Oil revenues were wasted like drunken sailors docking in a port for a weekend visit...

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Of course you are right...

That chewing tobacco/ chew  doesn't just make itself....

Those monster tractors at the  pull events every night of the week at most alberta cities... don't get to the event all on their own.

PS - Alberta missed out on diversifying their economy along time ago.   Oil revenues were wasted like drunken sailors docking in a port for a weekend visit...

Ha that's cute city boy talking about tractor pulls when he probably doesn't even know how to drive one lol but then again their a lot bigger then that Prius so you probably couldn't handle it lol

also you should know king I like bull riding not tractor pulls come on lol

heck I could just see you at a tractor pull lol " some redneck would say look at that Deere run and you would be looking around for a real live deer lmfao

oh chew lol I actually do enjoy wintergreen but can't buy that in Alberta anymore but news flashs most chew companies are based in the states lol 

you realize alberta beef is just as famous as Alberta oil right?

so yea picture next time you eat a steak from your grocery store ha. 

Wasted yes to a degree but Alberta is still one of the top grain and beef producers , I'm not sure about chickens or pigs cause I don't know the numbers for the other provinces. 

You say wasted but in almost every town that has a company tied to oil has a new arena or sportsplex so it's not like the companies haven't gave back.....they have gave back more then any logging company or mill ive ever heard about it.......

So like I said if Alberta does leave your not just losing oil, it's not like Quebec , Alberta actually produces things we need to live every day life......

so maybe get out of your lil condo castle and check things out, they might surprise you and maybe you just might like it lol

dont worry king, I'm sure the rednecks in Alberta wouldn't make a king squeal......:bigblush:

take a listen cause the song lyrics hold some truth to them and don't worry this is the newer version cause I figured classic country isn't your thing lol

Edited by RowdyCanuck
Grammar and had to add the Deere joke lol