Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Low class oil trash.

They're make the hoodies I bought.

Google them.

Why would someone call themselves that?

Reminds me of that singer Beck calling himself a Loser. An entire generation got labelled 'Slacker' at the time. 

Didn't understand the pride in that either....or maybe it's like Eminem ' The Way I Am (I am whatever you say I am)' ? and just a defensive attitude regarding the perception of Oil industry supporters? 

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Why would someone call themselves that?

Reminds me of that singer Beck calling himself a Loser. An entire generation got labelled 'Slacker' at the time. 

Didn't understand the pride in that either....or maybe it's like Eminem ' The Way I Am (I am whatever you say I am)' ? and just a defensive attitude regarding the perception of Oil industry supporters? 

Pretty sure that's what @kingofsurrey calls us.

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Pretty sure that's what @kingofsurrey calls us.

That's what I figured. Like the Eminem angle. 

Thanks. I like Albertans. I'm sad that politics has made such tribalism in a form that, as you have described in essence..a lib driving a prius probably wouldn't make it out with out some thumps.

Sad stuff.

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

That's what I figured. Like the Eminem angle. 

Thanks. I like Albertans. I'm sad that politics has made such tribalism in a form that, as you have described in essence..a lib driving a prius probably wouldn't make it out with out some thumps.

Sad stuff.

well I mean I wouldn't go to Elk Point Alberta with BC or Quebec license plates and park outside one of the bars.

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

well I mean I wouldn't go to Elk Point Alberta with BC or Quebec license plates and park outside one of the bars.

That's to bad.

Met an old fella yesterday from AB. Moved out to the island a year ago, you guessed it... to retire. Good guy, he was as bummed as I am about how tribal everything has gotten.  

22 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

That's to bad.

Met an old fella yesterday from AB. Moved out to the island a year ago, you guessed it... to retire. Good guy, he was as bummed as I am about how tribal everything has gotten.  

Was he bummed about selling the farm for millions and buying in enemy territory? Keep the treasonous traitor. I bet he is still running Red plates to save money. what is the address? I will report him for insurance fraud.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

That's to bad.

:ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I told you, @Jimmy McGill and @kingofsurrey we had the most educated people in the Country. 

FB_IMG_1579470845745.jpg

Nope.   Decades of mismanagement by the Albertan PCs is where the blame lies.  That and shoving your chips all in on oil.  Last time I checked, JT got Transmountain expansion and has nothing to do with world oil prices.  

8 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Nope.   Decades of mismanagement by the Albertan PCs is where the blame lies.  That and shoving your chips all in on oil.  Last time I checked, JT got Transmountain expansion and has nothing to do with world oil prices.  

Nope...Alberta is the richest province and has contributed more than anyone else in equalization. Without Alberta Canada would be in big trouble. JT introduced two Bill's that very much will hurt Alberta's future.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Nope...Alberta is the richest province and has contributed more than anyone else in equalization. Without Alberta Canada would be in big trouble. JT introduced two Bill's that very much will hurt Alberta's future.

I still don't get how you can boast about the highest paying this and that, all these great rec centres and pools etc and go on and on about how great Alberta is yet simultaneously cry and whine that you're so hard done by. 

Alberta's a one trick pony and when times were great you spent and spent and now that they aren't you're whining that it's someone else's fault. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, inane said:

I still don't get how you can boast about the highest paying this and that, all these great rec centres and pools etc and go on and on about how great Alberta is yet simultaneously cry and whine that you're so hard done by. 

Alberta's a one trick pony and when times were great you spent and spent and now that they aren't you're whining that it's someone else's fault. 

That's not what's happening at all. I'm sorry that I have criticized you before. I now see you don't have the capacity to understand what is being posted. Please accept my apology. 

1 hour ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Hate to see people abusing their kids by putting them out in -30 degree weather to protest politics they have no clue about...

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

Alberta has been been ruined  by year after year mismanagment by Conservative politicians....  

Sad. 

Edited by kingofsurrey

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Poor little tyke, they got him wearing duct tape there?

Probably couldn't find a high visibility shirt in his size but I have also seen yellow with grey also so who knows.

They probably didn't do anything, kids out here in elementary learn how useless Trudeaus are. My kids school the day after the election announced "unfortunately Justin Trudeau is still the prime minister. "