The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks November 7 2019 5:30pm Pacific - watch live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, jason10009 said:

I'm not worried about the Canucks.  One off night is fine.   On the other hand, I feel bad for Chicago.  How can they sunk this low especially with 2 future NHL hall of famers.

They can sink a lot further tonight. Gimme a hand with these cinder blocks, eh  :towel:

2 minutes ago, fecklund said:

Not true. It gets called. And I'm done addressing it.

Not here to argue. If we don;t agree lets leave it at that.

Lets go! 

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

“A player is permitted accidental contact on an opponent if the act is committed as a normal windup or follow through of a shooting motion”

No they don't. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jason10009 said:

I'm not worried about the Canucks.  One off night is fine.   On the other hand, I feel bad for Chicago.  How can they sunk this low especially with 2 future NHL hall of famers.

3 Cups and drafting craperolla.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jason10009 said:

the same way we did with our 2future hall of famers. toews/kane had 3 or 4 deep playoff runs which means short summers. rest of the team is terrible though besides debrincat. Reminds me of the year when all we had was kesler and sedins most nights.

3 minutes ago, jason10009 said:

Two tied up for 10.5 million each for how many more years