The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Devils @ Nucks Nov 10 2019 1pm Live on SNP ESPN+, MSG+ || Hughes vs Hughes Round 2 ||

Rate this topic

xereau

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Same here, Fig, although I’ll probably be on the road at that time, so I’ll just yell at the radio, if my kids don’t try to change the station on me. 

Some brave kids you got, Philly.

I'd probably go overboard on the consequences for such insubordination.

They might not remember what screen time is like by the time they got it back.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

How about, if you don't like what he has to say then don't listen? Change the channel or hit the mute button during Coaches Corner. This cancel culture bull$h1t has gotten out of hand. People are entitled to have opinions that you don't agree with. It's a free %"$&\&ing country! If you want to live in place where the government controls what you are and aren't allowed to say then why don't you move to China or North Korea? It sounds like you'll be much happier there, where all you'll ever hear on TV is government approved messages.

Outrage culture is getting out of hand. It's overinflated via news media so we see a overproportionate amount of it. I just tune out when I see it now.

(Message to the easily offended getting offended over nothing at the behest of other people that also don't care) We don't care. No one cares. Shut the hell up.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dank.sinatra said:

They already lost 3 in a row.

I didn't say tie, I said great teams don't lose 3 in a row. But good try.

(They don't play 3 on 3 overtime or have shootouts in the playoffs last time I checked)

Edited by VanIsleNuckFan
  • Haha 1