The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Devils @ Nucks Nov 10 2019 1pm Live on SNP ESPN+, MSG+ || Hughes vs Hughes Round 2 ||

Rate this topic

xereau

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

I hope the boys give our friends across the pond a beauty game to enjoy in Euro-primetime TV.

Those of us on the West Coast tend to dread the 1:00 games, which is fair because I (for one)  believe morning and afternoon games are typically slow and boring, yet we somehow sustain multiple injuries and is usually the game our starter pulls his groin. 

But that's all going to change tomorrow.

We're due for a real good game. Go Canucks Go!

"Primetime" at 10 pm in sweden 11pm in Finland? :P

Edit: The Western conference is a literal beehive.. 

Screenshot_20191110_121829_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by ForzaTikare
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, luckylager said:

I hope the boys give our friends across the pond a beauty game to enjoy in Euro-primetime TV.

Those of us on the West Coast tend to dread the 1:00 games, which is fair because I (for one)  believe morning and afternoon games are typically slow and boring, yet we somehow sustain multiple injuries and is usually the game our starter pulls his groin. 

But that's all going to change tomorrow.

We're due for a real good game. Go Canucks Go!

Cheers Lucky

Hope you're right. Prime time TV in UK.. 9PM start...

Lets hope the boys are up for it.

Edited by spook007
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Do we agree that if we blow this game Green is seriously in the hot seat? 

can’t blame it on back to back games, late flights, road game, any any other excuse Green can dream up 

The hot seat?!

Like what? Like we should all feel really “harumph, that will not do” with him?

Or are you seriously commenting that you think his job is close to being on the line?

24 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

coffee lol GIF

We might go through 3 or 4 coaches a season if 4 straight losses is all it took. Nevermind the fact that just last week, many were saying this was supposedly "the best team they had ever seen". What a bipolar crowd.

Yep.  We should beat this team - but if we don’t the told you so’s and usual suspects will be back rubbing it in.   Something tells me this year are “losing streaks” will look more like the three game “winless” streak we are on now then the 5-12 game thing we’ve been used to the last three years or so.   That said they’ve made a nice cushion to fall back on and those early season wins definitely come into play down the stretch - not so much as whether we get a wild card spot - but what spot we finish in our division - 1-3.

39 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

coffee lol GIF

We might go through 3 or 4 coaches a season if 4 straight losses is all it took. Nevermind the fact that just last week, many were saying this was supposedly "the best team they had ever seen". What a bipolar crowd.

We aren't really a bi polar crowd though. There just happens to be a select few posters who are very vocal with their $#!+×^ opinions 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, theo5789 said:

coffee lol GIF

You think that’s based on the last week?

give your head a shake 

what have we accomplished under Green?