The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EKL Fantasy Keeper League 2019-20 season

Primal Optimist

2 minutes ago, Monty said:

I’ll answer here.

Interest for everyone will increase once the season picks up, again. None of us can predict what that will look like individually, let alone as a league. The landscape for what everyday life will look like going forward is going to look a lot different. Our priorities, our interests, etc. 

Long story short, tough to say.

exactly, and even before this new situation with everyone globally we had spotty attendance from almost half the GM's. Thus the question.

So please everyone send me a PM if your interested so that I can track the responses. Even if you decide to put an opinion in the thread, which is fine as well. 

• Like 1

Definitely interested.

In fact, coming out of this, managing the teams through the unique landscape will be kind of exciting, and likely something we’ll never do again.

Edited by D-Money
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Kind of sucks only half the league is active. I think it's really fun and if the whole league was active it would be that much more fun. Always love talking trades (even if 1 dont get done) and the more people active would add to the trade discussions

I certainly appreciate hearing from half the GM's this week stating your interest, whew! I would love to hear from the rest of you folks, either in thread or by PM, to help me gauge but i will certainly be looking to see who is back once the NHL figures out its timelines. Thanks for the responses so far! 

• 3 weeks later...

Dear @Primal Optimist , i´ ll resign from this League after the Season . So if the NHL cancels the remainder of the Season or the last Puck dropped this Season, 

if the NHL decides to continue however.

It´s just to much , so i ll set my Focus on Puck , FL and GML.  

I wish you good luck with this league in the Future .

Regards Bomba 

• Wat 2

Come next regular season?

I can volunteer, if it is helpful, to do some day to day for some of the day to day logging. Example line up changes.

I don't really want to be part of the exec; ie policy, accept or reject trades. And the time difference makes it impossible for me to run major events like the draft or trade deadline. Just help...

• Cheers 4