The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Oilers, November 30, 2019 -- B2B Part 1 Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

1 minute ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

This could be Erikssons last game. Roussel is coming back. And who else are they going to move???

It's so obvious hes our worst player. Graovac McEwen, hell even Goldobin all wipe the floor with him.

I like your optimism. 

2 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Lol, Kassian. 13th pick overall, 10 years in the league, 75 career goals. Yeah, hopefully Virtanen DOESN'T play like Kassian.

Kassian took a while to put it together. He has earned a spot in the nhl. Give him a break. I only wish he was able to do with the Canucks 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

He's actually a pretty good defensive forward.  Doesn't do much else but with our current depth is our only option.  

Goldy and Baer are just not good defensively. 

In international soccer they seem to have a way to rid themselves of big players who don't perform. (Eriksson).  I think that they have some kind of equivalence to our signing bonuses, which they are incredibly generous with, but their contracts seem to be shorter.  I will go check on this.  There are no Eriksson equivalents I have seen in soccer. 

Just now, Canorth said:

Kassian took a while to put it together. He has earned a spot in the nhl. Give him a break. I only wish he was able to do with the Canucks 

He’s being carried by two of the best players in the world. I hardly call it putting it together. More like having horseshoes up his a**