The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canes @ Nucks Dec 12, 2019 - 7pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Holy smokes this team has absolute no heart. Guy gets hit after the horn and what are they doing giving the Canes player &^@#ing high fives. My fault for thinking this team could be different.

Also our star player need to step it up. Pretty discouraging when our top lines have been inconsistent on 5on5 goals. Need to stop relying on the PP to get goals.

Petey need to be stronger as well, stop going down so easy man. 

Games like this just make me feel like we are still four five years away from being a real team, been happening too often recently.

I feel you on everything except for the first part.  I mean the hit wasn't hard and was before the whistle.  

Yeah I don't know what's up with Elias' line.  I'd like to see some different looks.  Put Leivo on a line with Elias and throw someone else in there like Jake.  Let Bo, Roussell and Pearson run together.  Gaudette, Boeser and JT Miller sounds like a good line.  Whatever, just mix up the first line. 

Shut up Sat and stop making excuses for the top line.

Peety's agent has already yapped off about his next contract being in the 10-12M /year range, and Boeser will be in the same boat... but these guys need to learn how to play through a CHECK, or they wont be getting a CHEQUE.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, fecklund said:

Shut up Sat and stop making excuses for the top line.

Peety's agent has already yapped off about his next contract being in the 10-12M /year range, and Boeser will be in the same boat... but these guys need to learn how to play through a CHECK, or they wont be getting a CHEQUE.

A bit sad really, especially when you look over at the Avs and Nathan said he would take a lower payday to keep his team intact.