The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Penguins @ Canucks Dec 21 7PM on CBC Winter Solstice Edition

Rate this topic

Baer.

12 minutes ago, rychicken said:

$16 for a beer? lol

I was down at the Giants game in Everett last week. The guy in line in front of me paid $8 (U.S. of course) for a little plastic cup of looked like poor quality wine. I just about burst out laughing at the sucker. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Jack Fig said:

I was down at the Giants game in Everett last week. The guy in line in front of me paid $8 (U.S. of course) for a little plastic cup of looked like poor quality wine. I just about burst out laughing at the sucker. 

Wine?

At a hockey game?

This isn't Switzerland. 

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

I paid less for a half gram joint in Everett. 

Very ironic Burkie, you criticizing Canucks future money woes, ...since it was a vindictive & angy YOU who’s chiefly credited with drafting that vindictive rule that’s triggering Luongo’s ungrandfathered & very unfairly-punitive make-whole salary cap clawback.

Thanks! No fan of Burkie since he went all turn-coat on the Aquilinis after his & his pal Dave Nonis’ dismissal & Gillis’ (rival) hiring. He needs to be more accountable and apologetic for all of the attempted backstabbing that he’s done to this organization since.

Rant over - for now

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Very ironic Burkie, you criticizing Canucks future money woes, ...since it was a vindictive & angy YOU who’s chiefly credited with drafting that vindictive rule that’s triggering Luongo’s ungrandfathered & very unfairly-punitive make-whole salary cap clawback.

Thanks! No fan of Burkie since he went all turn-coat on the Aquilinis after his & his pal Dave Nonis’ dismissal & Gillis’ (rival) hiring. He needs to be more accountable and apologetic for all of the attempted backstabbing that he’s done to this organization since.

Rant over - for now

Keep going I like that rant.