The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fire Green!

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

Virts played up and down the line up this season in Greens line blender. And? 

What facts are you eluding to Old Man? I said he played with Leivo and he played with Guadette. How is your link a rebuttal to that?  

10 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

No...not at all...:rolleyes:

Your reading  comprehension isn't so good is it? Did you achieve a Grade 12 reading level in school? I'm guessing not. The qualifier in the first statement is "if anything",  meaning had Jake been put on the PP earlier in the season he may have started to blossom even earlier this season.  Potentially, but who knows? That's why I used the qualifier "if anything" so folks who can read would comprehend I wasnt saying definitively that Green was stifling Jake's development.  SMDH. The CDC is turning into a lesson in the English language. 

Edited by CptCanuck16

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

Your reading  comprehension isn't so good is it? Did you achieve a Grade 12 reading level in school? I'm guessing not. The qualifier in the first statement is "if anything",  meaning had Jake been put on the PP earlier in the season he may have started to blossom even earlier this season.  Potentially, but who knows? That's why I used the qualifier "if anything" so folks who can read would comprehend I was saying definitively that Green was stifling Jake's development.  SMDH. The CDC is turning into a lesson in the English language. 

Yep. Before you were born...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

18 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Virts played up and down the line up this season in Greens line blender. And? 

What facts are you eluding to Old Man? I said he played with Leivo and he played with Guadette. How is your link a rebuttal to that?  

ok turbo.

• Haha 1

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

Well it's time for the old folks home for you then.

I'm not sure who you think you're convincing here...(other than yourself)

You said something stupid and then tried to pretend you didn't say it and you got caught. The old "reading comprehension" trope just makes you look even dumber...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Good lord, so much vitriol on this board. Hold a dissenting opinion and people want to burn you at the stake. No wonder Sabresfan1 left.  What a cesspool the CDC has become. It's a shame.

you're sounding like a bit of a drama queen.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm not sure who you think you're convincing here...(other than yourself)

You said something stupid and then tried to pretend you didn't say it and you got caught. The old "reading comprehension" trope just makes you look even dumber...

Lol. Okay buddy. It's the pot calling the kettle black I get it. 

5 hours ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Ha! Green deployed Jake all wrong. 4th line grinder minutes, no PP.

3 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Nice reply.  You have no argument.  What your screen shot shows is that Jake's played every where from the 4th line to the 1st line....and????? So what? 

I'll leave it to your elevated 'comprehension'.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• -SN- locked this topic
  • -SN- unlocked this topic