Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] All Star Weekend - Jan 24/25 2020 - Pettersson, Hughes, and Markstrom edition

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Tkachuk may be a skilled player but bottom line he is still a hot dog and a dick head. You are what you are no matter what you do for a living. I am still glad he is not a Canuck. 
The Flames are struggling compared to last year. Wonder why?  Could it be a cancer in the room?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That would have beat Chara’s record!

 

 

Chara's record was 108.8 back in 2012:

 

Edited by mll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That would have beat Chara’s record!

 

 

That's pretty frkin' good....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, spur1 said:

Tkachuk may be a skilled player but bottom line he is still a hot dog and a dick head. You are what you are no matter what you do for a living. I am still glad he is not a Canuck. 
The Flames are struggling compared to last year. Wonder why?  Could it be a cancer in the room?  

Meh. I'm thinking it's more likely because Gaudreau, Monahan and Gio are all well off last season's scoring pace....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calgary owns, what is it, a .700 winning percentage over the past month or so, after a bad stretch with Peters. - Hardly a cancer ward. 

 

Edmonton is up there with them. All this during the Canucks’ recent run as well. 

 

Life is never easy for the Canucks. 

 

Edited by 189lb enforcers?
  • Upvote 1
  • Burr 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Meh. I'm thinking it's more likely because Gaudreau, Monahan and Gio are all well off last season's scoring pace....

 

12 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Calgary owns, what is it, a .700 winning percentage over the past month or so, after a bad stretch with Peters. - Hardly a cancer ward. 

 

Edmonton is up there with them. All this during the Canucks’ recent run as well. 

 

Life is never is for the Canucks. 

 

Yeah, Calgary is still winning despite their best players struggling. If Gaudreau, Monahan, and Giordano get it together and become even close to what they were last year, they will be a force...

 

 

...Until the playoffs, when they'll get rolled in the 1st round again.

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Meh. I'm thinking it's more likely because Gaudreau, Monahan and Gio are all well off last season's scoring pace....

I was surprised Gio was at all-star weekend. He is way off this year from what I have seen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, D-Money said:

 

Yeah, Calgary is still winning despite their best players struggling. If Gaudreau, Monahan, and Giordano get it together and become even close to what they were last year, they will be a force...

 

 

...Until the playoffs, when they'll get rolled in the 1st round again.

 

Yes.

So much for the cancer comment. 

 

Be hateful, jelly or whatever, but don’t embarrass the forum with faknews claims about rival teams.

 

It’s bad enough that we are fanatical homers, but some facts sure help the product/reputation/experience, IMO. 

 

Look-out if the Albortion teams ever start firing on all cylinders as it will be awful timing for the Canucks and our pride. 

 

The TDL this year might be epic for both Alberia teams.

Popcorn.  

Edited by 189lb enforcers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 3:58 AM, DarkGhost said:

Well that was some pretty good entertainment! The games were pretty good considering...but the honorary coaches made it so much fun!
 

Hull and Bieksa would be a fantastic hockey broadcast duo lol. 

Bieksa was excellent. Would enjoy the broadcast more if Sportsnet had him as the color for the Canucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.