The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Guillaume Brisebois, Jalen Chatfield; reassign Justin Bailey

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

did QH miss the last 10 minutes of last game?  

The team was up 3-1 but he was back on the ice once the team needed a goal. Here are his final shifts in the 3rd period:

21 3 6:18 / 13:42 6:48 / 13:12 00:30  
22 3 8:45 / 11:15 9:26 / 10:34 00:41  
23 3 16:25 / 3:35 16:27 / 3:33 00:02 P
24 3 18:23 / 1:37 19:49 / 0:11 01:26 G

Just now, mll said:

The team was up 3-1 but he was back on the ice once the team needed a goal. Here are his final shifts in the 3rd period:

21 3 6:18 / 13:42 6:48 / 13:12 00:30  
22 3 8:45 / 11:15 9:26 / 10:34 00:41  
23 3 16:25 / 3:35 16:27 / 3:33 00:02 P
24 3 18:23 / 1:37 19:49 / 0:11 01:26 G

ok thanks...

i seem to vaguely recall he took a big hit in that game and we didnt see him much after that.  maybe my brain is just programmed for bad news when it comes to this team.

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

ok thanks...

i seem to vaguely recall he took a big hit in that game and we didnt see him much after that.  maybe my brain is just programmed for bad news when it comes to this team.

I seem to recall something like that too. I think he was talking to the trainer afterwards. Probably (hopefully) nothing, but we're a nervous fanbase right now.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Darius said:

ok thanks...

He did, he took a big hit in the second period from Nick Foligno where he had his back facing the boards and Foligno pummeled him into the boards.

That is the only one I could remember.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

rafferty?

They want Rafferty playing top pairing minutes in Utica. Additionally, both Brisebois and Chatfield have some NHL games, so considering we're pushing for playoffs, they are going for best overall experience.

• Cheers 3

Edler and Fantenburg are both in non contact jerseys on the ice this morning according to 1040

Edit: nevermind...looks like they are all in non contact jerseys.

Edited by Darius
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, Darius said:

Edler and Fantenburg are both in non contact jerseys on the ice this morning according to 1040

Edit: nevermind...looks like they are all in non contact jerseys.

love the "okay" at the beginning of the tweet....

If they are recalling 2 d-men on an emergency basis that must mean we either have 3 d-men out or doubtful. You can only do an emergency recall if you fall down to 5 d-men, and,if you are recalling 2 under this scenario, it must mean we are down to 4 d-men expected to be healthy enough to suit up.

CBA 13.12 (m) Emergency Recall

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1