The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks, Sunday August 2 @ 7:30 pm

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

Just now, canuktravella said:

rousell sutter pearson toffoli horvat gaudette  and motte are invisible. miller petey boeser and ferland deserve to be in tonight but wow this team looks slow out there   good call green lets sit jake big mac and oli   hell id rather play eriksson than half our roster in this game 

Motte and Sutter have both been good...

• Cheers 3

I thought the book on this series was that the Canucks had the superior goaltending and the Wild had a weak PK. So far, it seems like we’ve entered Bizarro World. :wacko:

We’re making Minny’s goalie look like a Vezina candidate and we just can’t seem to kill a penalty.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

At this point, we're dominating them. Hopefully Stalock remembers he's not Patrick Roy soon.

I agree, but we have a couple of weak spots that they can exploit: pk and self-inflicted pressure the Canucks seem to be feeling. I don't like Edler's game at the best of times, but he is part of the problem too: takes penalties, can't kill them. Minnesota has no player of Pettersson's or even Hughes's quality, but they don't seem to have our weakspots.

Just now, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I thought the book on this series was that the Canucks had the superior goaltending and the Wild had a weak PK. So far, it seems like we’ve entered Bizarro World. :wacko:

We’re making Minny’s goalie look like a Vezina candidate and we just can’t seem to kill a penalty.

Wild PK won't effect them with Sutherland reffing.

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Green sure has the boys ready to roll 

let’s see .... d zone is the same hot garbage 

penalty kill.... pathetic 

o game plan ... non existent 

he is our man alright 

Baumer oversees Defence

Brown the PP

but keep it up... 

• Cheers 1