The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

2 hours ago, Googlie said:

We will. Against Vegas

I know Vegas has owned us but the series against the Hawks was a lot closer than a 4-1 series. I think both their goalies are below Marky and we are a better offensive them.

The thing scares me is how good they are possession wise and their ability to grind and win puck battles. Both the Nucks and Blues will be heavy underdogs regardless

13 minutes ago, wloutet said:

That's what they do in rugby. Then they another ref on the video decisions.

Not quite. The assistant refs cannot make calls just flag situations. However at the top level of the game all 4 are miked up and constantly talk. You can get the feed on headsets while watching live and it’s interesting. 

an assistant ref may say something like red 3 sealing off the ball and the ref will be like balls coming back we let it play on etc, and on others where the ref cannot see he will ask is it a penalty.

the on field ref has the ultimate authority but it’s through a well communicated team 

48 minutes ago, xereau said:

Who on this list should Benning target for upgrades and or depth on D?

https://www.spotrac.com/nhl/free-agents/defenseman/ufa/

Dillon?

Definitely Dillon. 

6’4” 225, and willing to use it 

Responsible and reliable in his own end 
Surrey boy. 

Hopefully he’s interested in playing for a contender. 

• Cheers 1

Well, can't be confident just because Binnington is in. He did win a Cup last year, and could've won the Calder too, afterall. He knows how to win big games. Luckily for the Canucks, he's gotten off to a poor start. Let's hope that continues. Canucks need to score early, shatter his confidence. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1