The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

So apparently Stars Avs start tomorrow whether or not the Blues win tonight or not.  I really think that is quite unfair to the winner of this series seeing as they’re probably going to get more rushed with more back to backs after an already tiring series.  Advantage Vegas.  The NHL seems to be trying to stifle their competition as much as possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

So apparently Stars Avs start tomorrow whether or not the Blues win tonight or not.  I really think that is quite unfair to the winner of this series seeing as they’re probably going to get more rushed with more back to backs after an already tiring series.  Advantage Vegas.  The NHL seems to be trying to stifle their competition as much as possible.

Brutal

3 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

It does suck for us but I understand the move.  Time's ticking!  They need to get these games played if they want to have a full season next year and start returning to "normal"

The NBA does something like this do they not?

6 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Especially if our series goes to 7 games.

Either some teams will get days off we won't (if we beat the Blues) or we'll be playing back to backs while other teams can rest more.

3 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

You know what’s an interesting thought, remember the last playoff series we lost to Calgary ?

Look how far we’ve come since then and look at the route Calgary’s gone :frantic:

That’s usually what I think about when I need a pick me up 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Fans pretty much ran Nedved out of town after he asked for a Gretzky stick after losing a playoff series.  Was traded that summer

Uhm - not exactly.  He held out for more money after he finally had a good season.  He was traded to St Louis (boo) mid season.

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

i wonder if the panel is gonna hand juice some receipts tonight. it would be funny if he just sits there with a smile on his face as he says something witty to piss all of them off

Wouldn't even faze him.  He's too cool for all the clowns he's surrounded by.  Chew them up and spit them out.