The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights -SUN AUG 23 7:30PM PACIFIC - NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

xereau

Ouch...

In the Golden Knights three years in the NHL, they have never lost to the Canucks in regulation time going 8-0-2. In those 10 games, they have outscored the Canucks45-26. Canucks forward Jay Beagle beat Vegas to win the Stanley Cup when he was a member of the Washington Capitals in 2018.”

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

You think this structure we are playing with is indicative of a well coached team that can truly move to the next level?

so yes, he and his crew need to go 

One game man, cool your jets for once.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, drdeath said:

Oh that was entirely tongue in cheek.

Although I will say it’s pretty funny of Reaves to make animal noises at our players when there would be cries of blood if someone were to make certain animal noises to him :lol:

Something about stones and glass houses 

Due to the sensitive state of the world right now, I removed it.  Best not to stir that pot because we are trying to change things for the better and that doesn't really support that.

But there is a bit of  a double standard for sure.  He should get a "warning" from the refs too because he's not focused on playing the game.  He's playing that other game and getting away with it.  Rous gets talked to...he gets...a free pass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Lehner looking for a SHUTOUT eh

Shutouts are rare. 

Shutout 

I’d rather he shuts us out in this one. Keep alive his perfect record of either shutting us out or losing to us. 4 shutouts is going to be a tall order against the Canucks