The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 01, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

30 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

Now now CDC, Demko was absolutely  amazing tonight but 1 great game does not make him the starter and or make Markstrom expendable. Let’s not forget who got us here in the first place, Marky has been fantastic this post season and clearly was worn out/ slightly hurt. Resigning him is a must, Demko isn’t at the point of handling a 60-70 game regular season IMO. 

Short term memory.    I’m sure next time he had a chance to take the reigns (and TT came in to help too) the results will be different but yes, it’s only one game.  That said it’s not his first 40 plus shot win (think his last one was too) and he’s shown several times he can win us games on his own too.   Next game ... is again the biggest game of our postseason - if he can get us out of this series then yes maybe then JB might need to re-strategize a little.  

Heart still beating - nails still intact - what a game

Demko stood tall

Brock found hid touch

Petey doing Petey thing

No passengers tonight

I am more and more impressed with Stetcher and Fanta as the games go on

See you on Thurs

Go Canucks Go

55 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

No way we can afford to lose Demko in expansion draft..

I don't disagree, but does that mean we let Marky walk, or sign and trade?  Don't know we can afford to keep both.  Going to be a real interesting couple years.  Cap management is going to be ridiculous.

45 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Dork on SN thinking there should have been a penalty on Mottes hipcheck... LOL.. Gotta keep your head up!

Lol! That was awesome.

Motte was really just making a sharp turn, dude got in the way. Boom 

• Upvote 1