The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

I sent my only two UFA re-signing offers in about 35 days ago, and crickets: who is the agent these days, so i can add him into the conversation.

Also is there a different agent for RFA re-signing offers? I would like to send them in today or tomorrow to get my team up to snuff for the expansion draft and then the summer goings on.

Thanks for some info. 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I sent my only two UFA re-signing offers in about 35 days ago, and crickets: who is the agent these days, so i can add him into the conversation.

Also is there a different agent for RFA re-signing offers? I would like to send them in today or tomorrow to get my team up to snuff for the expansion draft and then the summer goings on.

Thanks for some info. 

I sent offers in 45 days ago and while I appreciate that life gets in the way, I'm also severely stressed out about this expansion draft and could really do with being able to plan for it, especially as I may have to go dark for work for a week before then :(

New York Rangers would like to release Emil Djuse, as he has signed a three year deal in the Swiss league as per his ELITE Prospects page. We acquired him in a trade in Sept 2020 from the Devils, and had hoped he would come back across the pond, however that does not appear to the be the case, and with just on year left on his deal, it is time to cut bait. Thank you

https://www.capfriendly.com/players/emil-djuse

15 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

The New York Rangers would like to terminate Filip Westerlund's contract. He is with Timra in the SHL in Sweden for the 21/22 season as per his ELITE Prospects sheet.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/262145/filip-westerlund

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

New York Rangers would like to release Emil Djuse, as he has signed a three year deal in the Swiss league as per his ELITE Prospects page. We acquired him in a trade in Sept 2020 from the Devils, and had hoped he would come back across the pond, however that does not appear to the be the case, and with just on year left on his deal, it is time to cut bait. Thank you

https://www.capfriendly.com/players/emil-djuse

film fire GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

The New York Rangers would like to terminate Filip Westerlund's contract. He is with Timra in the SHL in Sweden for the 21/22 season as per his ELITE Prospects sheet.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/262145/filip-westerlund

Was ever signed by the Coyotes?  He was a Euro draftee; ie still their property until 26.

You can only release guys who sign NA Pro contracts, then go home is my understanding...

4 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Was ever signed by the Coyotes?  He was a Euro draftee; ie still their property until 26.

You can only release guys who sign NA Pro contracts, then go home is my understanding...

I thought that was for signing free agents from europe so that folks dont tie up the best euro men players, not kids that are drafted in the league. but i may be wrong

On 6/14/2021 at 7:05 AM, da.moose said:

Question: Do RFAs fill expansion draft requirements?

A qualified RFA forward or defenceman does not fulfill the requirements for exposure.  However, a qualified RFA goaltender does.

Also, players who have not played enough games over the course of the past few seasons are listed on the Expansion Draft tab in italics.  These are players who must be protected in the draft or are otherwise exposed, but do not fulfill the exposure requirements, and so other players must be exposed as well.

• Like 1