The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player - Season 2

Intoewsables

39 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

You can check this in your player stats. ;) (Well, you can at least guess your line by TOI haha.) But yes, Walker's getting top line time and first unit PP.

Overall, I think all of the tools are there for Walker to be a top line forward but the Blues are just not a good team whatsoever. They still seem pretty far away from contending and if you want to see results for your guy soon, I'd look into a trade.

Hmm, I think I’ll wait it out a bit. He’s a loyal guy 

Hahahaha, Spoilt Bratt is such a sulky baby. Kids best year was his rookie season - no Calder so the poor baby spends the following two seasons pouting.

Awesome.

@Intoewsables, I think it's time to get this kid some counseling, or electroshock therapy, whatever the team doctor recommends.

Edited by luckylager
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Nail said:

Florida wasting my EHM prime brutal..

Is Edmonton good, and would they be interested in Santino?

Edmonton is a pretty middling team; definitely wouldn't call them a contender but they may be able to sneak into the playoffs. And yes, they have interest in Santino.

21 hours ago, Crabby said:

@IntoewsablesCrabby would like to request a trade. We want to go to a legit contender!

The Coyotes (back-to-back champs) are probably your best bet, but Washington and Vancouver are two other elite teams with interest.

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

Edmonton is a pretty middling team; definitely wouldn't call them a contender but they may be able to sneak into the playoffs. And yes, they have interest in Santino.

The Coyotes (back-to-back champs) are probably your best bet, but Washington and Vancouver are two other elite teams with interest.

Vancouver!

18 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Santino -> Edmonton... &^@#ittttttt