The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TSN 1040 has been eliminated

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

Hell it might be a good time to short sell bell, should we try to get wallstreetbets on this? They might have some cash laying around 

I wonder if those Reddit stock warriors wouldn’t mind doing what they did to GameStop to Bell if they knew what happened to the 1040 staff. 

I mean Bell is a large communication company that took taxpayer money and then turned around and kneecapped it’s many many employees that have already had is tough in a tough year. 

If money could be used for good for once in Wallstreet economics, the money that those Redditors could garner to teach Bell a lesson could be a lesson to all companies. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

these are the accounts i think we should be reaching out to. Please feel free to suggest more
@canadianpm 

@CRTCeng

@CRTChearings

@financecanada

@justintrudeau

@erinotoole

@thejagmeetsignh

@annamiepaul

@canadiangreens

@ndp

@cpc_hq

@liberal_party

@cafreeland

@filomenatassi

you didnt tag them properly.

21 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I wonder if those Reddit stock warriors wouldn’t mind doing what they did to GameStop to Bell if they knew what happened to the 1040 staff. 

I mean Bell is a large communication company that took taxpayer money and then turned around and kneecapped it’s many many employees that have already had is tough in a tough year. 

If money could be used for good for once in Wallstreet economics, the money that those Redditors could garner to teach Bell a lesson could be a lesson to all companies. 

Well i tried posting in there and quickly got shut down, maybe someone else can have better luck with them