The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

What a mess.

I don't think I'll renew next season as there's no contingency plans in place other than to say 'hold on to your tickets'.

That's easy enough if you live in the downtown core and don't work; for the rest of us, probably a bit trickier.

I was enjoying my first season as a full season ticket holder, but I should've known something like this would happen. Lesson learned.

4 minutes ago, bt116 said:

So how is this going to work? They will recall all tickets again like last time?

all sales on ticket exchange will be void again?

my head hurts when thinking about this lol 

Worry about it after the holidays, lol.  I don't really see a need for them to recall tickets this time.

Last time they did it to be fair.  As some people bought their single game tickets on ticketmaster from the Canucks (standard tickets) and others from resellers (verified resale).  I can see why they didn't want to cancel all the tickets bought from them, but allow all the tickets bought from resellers.  

The Flames, Oilers, Leafs and World Juniors are all handling things the same way.  

On 12/25/2021 at 7:36 AM, Boudrias said:

Hoping that WJC goes as scheduled. Probably the only hockey until New Year. With Olympic Games cancelled I suspect the NHL will get stricter with Covid protocols. They will have more time to play with. 

And now WJC cancelled... oh boy how disappointing!  I am more disappointed about this than any of the NHL games to be honest.

16 hours ago, EagleBoss said:

The NHL cancelled games in cities with arena capacity restrictions. 

Oh - and this is official for the remainder of the season now?  Or are you just surmising it will be the case?  TBH I'm at the point where I just want it settled one way or the other.

15 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I just wanna know when the heck are we going to get our benefits package?? We usually get them before the start of the season , hardly any communication between the team and us STH

This season is another write-off.  It's not like the benefits package was anything great this year anyway.  Food and beverage card?  It didn't work the one and only game we went to and when the heck are we supposed to use it now?  If it is actually decided the rest of the games are to be played in the US, just give me my refund and I am done with it all.

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh - and this is official for the remainder of the season now?  Or are you just surmising it will be the case?  TBH I'm at the point where I just want it settled one way or the other.

No, it’s not official, just a prediction on WWE’s part. The NHL keeps making these announcements like a day before games are supposed to happen tho. So everything is up in the air.

5 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

This season is another write-off.  It's not like the benefits package was anything great this year anyway.  Food and beverage card?  It didn't work the one and only game we went to and when the heck are we supposed to use it now?  If it is actually decided the rest of the games are to be played in the US, just give me my refund and I am done with it all.

I bought a jersey and used all the rest on food 

4 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I bought a jersey and used all the rest on food 

Amazing what we can do with our own money that the Canucks took from us in the first place, then gift wrapped and gave a portion back to us as a so called perk they call  "A Benefit".   And we're suppossed to be happy????