The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

30 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Toronto raptors are allowing 1000 fans…. Leafs will probably follow…. Let’s see what Canucks will do..  I don’t see how BC will allow 50% with cases going up like crazy now..  

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Apparently the Sens game next week will happen as they can’t reschedule their games 

Wild.

Shame I gave those tickets away. They're like golden tickets to Wonka's factory now.

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Apparently the Sens game next week will happen as they can’t reschedule their games 

Still 50% attendance?  And I guess tickets are recalled to our account again?

I have lost track of what’s happening lol

On 12/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, WalkWithElias said:

I just wanna know when the heck are we going to get our benefits package?? We usually get them before the start of the season , hardly any communication between the team and us STH

Highly doubt we will get anything.

were we supposed to get benefits in the first place for this season?

15 hours ago, bt116 said:

Still 50% attendance?  And I guess tickets are recalled to our account again?

I have lost track of what’s happening lol

That's what I'd like to know... I actually sold my tickets to that game ages ago... Do I need to re-post them now?  

6 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

That's what I'd like to know... I actually sold my tickets to that game ages ago... Do I need to re-post them now?  

If 50% attendance , I guess it would be similar procedure  to what we had to do for the kracken game around Xmas time (that game eventually got cancelled as you know)

we will have to wait for them to recall the tickets  and put them backs to our accounts

What a mess

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bt116 said:

If 50% attendance , I guess it would be similar procedure  to what we had to do for the kracken game around Xmas time (that game eventually got cancelled as you know)

we will have to wait for them to recall the tickets  and put them backs to our accounts

What a mess

They have a few seats for sale on ticketmaster for the game that’s not STH 

What a mess indeed.  I am also wondering if this game will be cancelled/postponed too. I know they keep saying No, this game will happen.  But how can they say for sure?  Aren't there several Senators in protocol right now?  And a couple Canucks.  So it could be postponed for that reason as well aside from the capacity issue.

Just read where Ontario has imposed a bunch of new restrictions.  I read through them and saw where all concert venues will be closed.  I didn't see any mention of hockey games.  But these things are changing on the daily so zero fans can still happen.

On 1/2/2022 at 2:12 PM, bt116 said:

What a mess

Looks like they are doing the recall process right now.