The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCSF: (1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (4) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Semifinals  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5
    • Canadiens in 6
    • Canadiens in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/17/2021 at 01:00 AM

Ohhhh beautiful! Just watched the last 2 pd's & OT..I didn't know who any of the Habs scorers were.

Back in the 1st p, (when I was watching live), replied to Vintage Canuck & said they needed Josh Anderson to get rolling. Man, did he ever!

Awesome display by Price. Similar to TD, last Sept.

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Man I just saw Stone answer a question if losing at the last minute did some emotional damage.

I think based on how pissed he was,the question itself caused him emotional damage.

Is it just me or do all Vegas players and their coach come across as arrogant, self entitled douches?

And their coach throwing their goalie under the bus. Never a good idea..

Love watching Vegas lose. Outside the Leafs my favourite team to see faultier

• Cheers 2

Just now, Devron44 said:

And their coach throwing their goalie under the bus. Never a good idea..

Love watching Vegas lose. Outside the Leafs my favourite team to see faultier

Same. Except I would rather see Toronto beat Vegas if they played lol.

Although the cap shenanigans by Tampa make me unable to cheer for them if they get to the Finals. I would even root for Vegas, as sick as that will make me.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Man I just saw Stone answer a question if losing at the last minute did some emotional damage.

I think based on how pissed he was,the question itself caused him emotional damage.

Is it just me or do all Vegas players and their coach come across as arrogant, self entitled douches?

Where did you see the Stone interview? I’d enjoy seeing that.

3 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Same. Except I would rather see Toronto beat Vegas if they played lol.

Although the cap shenanigans by Tampa make me unable to cheer for them if they get to the Finals. I would even root for Vegas, as sick as that will make me.

C’mon Islanders and Canadians. Perfect scenario out of the remaining 4. I wouldn’t even watch if it was Vegas and Tampa 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

C’mon Islanders and Canadians. Perfect scenario out of the remaining 4. I wouldn’t even watch if it was Vegas and Tampa 

Montreal and Islanders is my hope. Tampa and Vegas would be good hockey. But its like watching two people you want to beat up instead beating up each other. Satisfyingly Unsatisfying.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CptCanuck16 said:

MTL got lucky tonight. No other way to describe it. VGK was all over them all night and then Fluery gifted them the GTG with under 2 minutes left to play. 

Also worth mentioning, Vegas is a dirty team and I like the fact that MTL is fighting back and not just taking it like the Canucks would. Also, also, the reffing sucks in this series. Ive never seen such clear bias for one team over the other in my whole life. 

Roger Nielsen and the 2011 crew say hi!

I actually thought Price looked a bit shaky tonight. Maybe his worst game of the playoffs so far. That save on Tuch robbing a sure goal was the most notable save by a long shot but other than that he looked average tonight.  Though youre right. If the Canadians manage to win this series the play of Carey Price is going to have a lot to do with it. 

Hmm, the rest of my post are missing ?  Anyways, Price and luck played alot in them winning this game; can they keep it going ?

Also worth mentioning, Vegas is a dirty team and I like the fact that MTL is fighting back and not just taking it like the Canucks would. Also, also, the reffing sucks in this series. Ive never seen such clear bias for one team over the other in my whole life. 

Are you a new hockey fan - questionable officiating is a normal part of sports.