The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-22 Abbotsford Canucks Thread

On 10/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Jarid Lukosevicius speaks to the media following the Abbotsford Canucks 3-2 overtime victory against the Henderson Silver Knights in the Canucks inaugural home opener.

This young man could really surprise the Canucks,  has a great nose for getting it to the net.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m watching the game.  Klim is looking awesome!  He’s dangerous every shift.  He’d do even better if his teammates could read the game at his level.  Silovs looks really good too.  Woo is doing okay.  Nothing fancy.  He’s a solid guy.  Other than that we are a bunch of hard workers.  The intermission sumo fight was hilarious!  

Yes, I can't understand Cull playing Klim on the 3rd line with a couple of AHL plugs (although Luko is actually looking surprisingly good).  If he played him with a skilled centre like Petan, Klim could be doing magic out there.  Not to mention the improved value the Canucks would be getting for their development dollars!

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

Yes, I can't understand Cull playing Klim on the 3rd line with a couple of AHL plugs (although Luko is actually looking surprisingly good).  If he played him with a skilled centre like Petan, Klim could be doing magic out there.  Not to mention the improved value the Canucks would be getting for their development dollars!

That’s a really good point about value.  Building value in our guys should be part of what we are doing.  Love to see Klim with Petan and Bailey.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That’s a really good point about value.  Building value in our guys should be part of what we are doing.  Love to see Klim with Petan and Bailey.  

Does Klim play LW with as much aplomb as he does RW? Plus, it'd mean displacing Di Guiseppe, who has been playing really well against top pairing D (altho that hasn't been reflected in points to date)

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Does Klim play LW with as much aplomb as he does RW? Plus, it'd mean displacing Di Guiseppe, who has been playing really well against top pairing D (altho that hasn't been reflected in points to date)

Cull has loaded up the top line with AHL vets, but I'm pretty sure Klim would do just as well on that line as either one of the wingers.  The organization would also  benefit much more out of him playing there and fast-tracking his development.

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

:lol:screw you LOSER Dilver 

Knights and your Loser big club of LOSERS in their LOSER CITY OF LOSERS.  :lol:

And here I thought you'd appreciate Henderson .....

Henderson is a city near Las Vegas, in Nevada. Clark County Museum has exhibits on regional history, and features restored vintage homes. Lion Habitat Ranch is a sanctuary for big cats. To the east, vast Lake Mead is dotted with marinas, and set in a rocky landscape with valleys and trails.

• Haha 1